Twitter Facebook YouTube

Whether you're looking for Mr. Right or new to the dating scene, dating has challenges. Are you having difficulty finding “the one” for you? Have you tried online dating? Is your relationship on the rocks because your mate won't commit? Share your stories, experiences and advice.
Replied By: k3lly239 on Sep 26, 2015, 1:53AM - In reply to jimmyrustled
Good one
Replied By: jimmyrustled on Sep 18, 2015, 10:12AM
I hit my girlfriend today.. wow I feel like such ****. I guess im gonna get picked up by the cops tomorrow, so I figured I would tell you guys what happend.

We were having an argument and she went too far. She made a comment along the lines of "your loser father couldn't keep a relationship together and you can't either!". When I was around 11, my parents got divorced and fought for custody. My dad wanted me and my brother because he genuinely loved us. My mom wanted us just to spite my dad. She won, and my dad kinda lost it over the decades.

This was too far for me. I had never, EVER hit a girl before, but it happened so fast I didn't even know I did it.

Basically, I ****ed my fist back, and flew it straight into her nose. I thought it would be like the movies where she would get a little trickle of blood. It wasn't. Her nose EXPLODED. I think I must of broken a bunch of cartilege or something because blood shot out of both her nostrils, got all over me, got all over the floor.

She staggered backwards, hit her head hard enough on the wall to leave a dent, and slumped down.

We were both stunned for about 10 seconds before she started crying hysterically and ran into my room and locked the door. So I went to wash my hands, and while I was in the bathroom I heard her run out of the house and take off in her car. That was about 5 hours ago so I guess she didn't go the cops or anything. So later I went home and broke down in tears..

My mom came in the room and when she heard about the story she got scared and said your moving with your auntie and uncle in bel air. I whistled for a cab and when it came near the license plate said fresh and had a dice in the mirror. If anything I could say that this cab was rare
but I thought now forget it, yo home to bel-air! I pulled up to a house about seven or eight and I yelled to the cabby yo, home smell you later! Looked at my kingdom I was finally there to settle my throne as the prince of bel-air!
Replied By: caseyhavner90 on Sep 2, 2015, 1:08AM
I met the Love of my life 3 years ago. I was going through a lot and Mike was the one person who didn't take advantage of me. He was understanding and caring. Thoughtful. 2 years ago we moved in togeather. As friends. Over that period of time we got closer but also moved farther apart. I have always struggled with depression and didn't know how to ask for help. Months went on and one day I woke up and decided things needed to change. I got help. So I could be me again. Anyways after we moved into our new place him and I became a couple. I've never had the connection that I have with him in the bedroom with anyone else. Its every womens dream. To be able to connect as we do. But it feels like we have drifted apart pysically. Four months ago my brother passed away. The last of my direct family. Its pushed me over the edge with my depression. I have no self confidence. Im just confused. Did we disconnect along time ago or is he just being sensitive to me and my feelings. I really dont know any more. Ive read plenty of articles and they all say if you dont have sex it just makes you friends. Is that what we are. Friends?
Replied By: believe100 on Jul 30, 2015, 9:50AM
Hello, I understand the daughter's position but I believe that if the father respects the boundaries of not dating her friends then he can date who he chooses.   Though Jimmy says he is not looking for a serious relationship, love does not know age.  There was 34 years between my mother and father.  Yes, 34 years.   They were married for 4 years before I was born and another 9 after I was born.  To blow your mind even more my dad was 63 when I born!  My male friends consider my dad as their hero or the greatest man ever!  Lol   There is no guarantee that any relationship or marriage will last "til death do us part".  So I believe, regardless of age, if you meet someone that makes you happy, treats you right, and loves you embrace it! As long as no laws or "boundaries" are being broke, do not worry about what others may say. Life is short and everyone deserves happiness.
Replied By: gryphen on Jul 23, 2015, 2:44PM - In reply to dr_duckbutter
She has three options:

1. Abortion

2. Adoption

3. Keep the kid and sue him for support.

There are no other options, just variations of the same thing.

I suggest she make a list of all the pros and on another piece of paper, list the cons. That will help to clarify her choice

Only she can decide which option is best for her.

Replied By: gtcookies1 on Jul 22, 2015, 4:00PM
My father did the same thing.  I proved it was a scam.  He didn't believe it. He did it t for 15 years.  He is broke and has lost his home.  He lives with me now and suffers with hallucinations and dementia.  He made himself sick trying to get rich.  Getting help for him was a real mess. I finally had to green warrant him and had him committed.  I turned the phone off and became his power of attorney.  It has finally stopped.
Replied By: hurting1974 on Jul 19, 2015, 1:01AM - In reply to iwantreallove
Sorry to sound like a jerk, but how old are you?  This relationship seems super immature...
Replied By: iwantreallove on Jul 11, 2015, 4:33AM
Last Tuesday. July 7,2015 is our 2nd yr. Anniversary. We went out for a date. We're  supposed to eat and watch movie. But I don't know what happened to him. We went outside the mall. And he planned to go to their house. When I looked at my phone it's 7pm., so in getting pissed already. Why he didn't bother to celebrate at all?. He's so insensitive. He didn't even know why I am mad. So I'm not talking to him even if he asked me why I am mad. He said sorry. And he's disappointed also with what happened. He focused on the problem in their house. It's our 2nd yr anniversary. Why didnt make an effort at all?.we argue. We didn't talk until I went home. It's been 5 days That he didn't text me. I'm confused. I'm thinking that we are  maybe done for him. Are we really over?. What he was thinking right now?. Is he thinking about me?. I really want to know. Does he loves me?.
Replied By: snaggletooth on Jul 9, 2015, 9:23AM

The title says it all. I don't think there's a long explanation needed.

I've been with him and lived with him for 2,5 years now, but I wanna leave.

He didn't do anything wrong or such, I just don't love him anymore. My bigest

fear is that if I leave him, he might hurt or kill himself which is a realistic possibillity

given that he has attemtped suicide in the past and was clinically depressed for a long,

long time. How do I get over this fear and just leave? And more importantly,

how do I break up without triggering him in some way?
Replied By: raea53 on Jul 5, 2015, 7:09PM
My boyfriend and I have been together for 4 years now.  We do not live together as his adult 34 year old son lives with him in a studio apartment.  His son does not work and has a severe social anxiety problem.  My boyfriend says he feels responsible to be there for his son.  My boyfriend has told me he won't move in with me as his son would be too upset.  Altho, my boyfriend wants to move to a different state with me.  He said that was the only way we could marry and live together.  He is a good man, has a job, tells the truth and he is very loyal.  I don't understand why I stay with a man who won't commit to me unless we move away.  Is there something going on with my boyfriend and his son (maybe just an extremely dysfunctional relationship)?

Showing 1-10 of total 235 Comments