Twitter Facebook YouTube

Infidelity

Has your partner been unfaithful? Have you been the one to stray? How did you rebuild your relationship? Share your advice and get support from others.
Comments
Replied By: lovingwife247 on Jul 30, 2014, 8:22AM
I am viewing an episode with mistresses which may be an older show. I am disgusted by some of the things they are saying. They are saying that they are pursued by married men. That is not always the case. I was cheated on by my husband once with someone from high school. I know that she pursued him. It all started when she found him on Facebook and sent a friend request. She immediately began commenting on all his pictures of our family, pets and vehicles. I saw this for myself.  She was in a bad marriage according to her and my husband. My husband and I were in a rut after 24 years. He accepted his blame for affair and the lies that he told about me. We both own our part for the state that our marriage was in. The affair apparently lasted for six months. I did my detective work and found out who she is. He didn't want to tell me and she didn't want to be found out. I called, texted and emailed her. She believed and probably still does believe the lies that he told about me. She actually believed that he was going to leave me when he got an insurance settlement. She was furious when I told her that I had outed her on she'sahomewrecker.com. I did so because I felt that these women insert themselves in marriages and don't care about the pain that is inflicted on the wives. She even claims to be a Christian woman and tried to keep him coming back by telling him that she though she was pregnant at 43. I got so sick that I lost 10 pounds because my stomach was in knots and I couldn't even eat. I am 5'2" and weighed 130 pounds before finding out. We kept this from our children and are a year and a half into repairing our marriage. I get total transparency from him and have all passwords to email accounts and Facebook. It took time to trust and stop checking up on him. We are in a much better place than we were more than a year ago. We are truly working on a better marriage and that is what we have now. He recently told me that I am everything to him and he never said anything like that in all the years we've been together. I watched show on mistresses and want them to hear a wife's side of an affair.

Replied By: jcwright on Jul 29, 2014, 3:20PM - In reply to hope2766
is he worth all this trouble?

Replied By: hope2766 on Jul 29, 2014, 11:56AM
my husband has been cheating and beating on me.  he has been seeing this woman for 5 yrs, she has stalked me threatened me, and my husband refuse to to admit.  Finally he admitted it to me after I l. eft him. He has other female friends, but refuse to put me first he says he will not stop talkung to them no matter what, I caught him at there house, he has even jumped on me at one of there house, cause I was taking pictures, we both went to jail, but I was the one bleeding. After a yr and 1/2 of seperation from him, I moved into my male friend home and took over his rent while he stayed with his girlfriend, he GPS my phone, found me, camed over and knock the window out, he went to jail they drop charges like always.  After that time of separation, he went thru council, join church, and act like a changed man.  But I moved back home, and it started all over again, now he thinks I'm cheating cause I still don't approve of female friends.  He text his so call friend and tells her it was good to see you, you really looked good, with your pretty self and have her pictures in his phone, he never tells me how good I look and has no pictures of me in his phone!  There is a lot to my story, but to much to type.  I can sell my story to Lifetime movie because my marriage was hell and still is

Replied By: jeannehenckel on Jul 27, 2014, 4:38PM
When you made that vow it was to God, first of all, and then to each other.  If you feel like you've fallen out of love with your spouse then you need to choose to fall right back in love with him or her.  Love is not a warm feeling between your legs.  It is a choice you make every single day.  For God, you and your children.

The eight hardest (but most necessary) words in a marriage are "I'M SORRY, I WAS WRONG, PLEASE FORGIVE ME?"

Someone told my husband and I that when we got married.  It is the truest thing I ever heard.  We were married 20-1/2 years before he passed away.  My husband that I am married to now was married 46 years to my sister before she passed away.  We only have 10 children (we lost one to cancer in 2010), 28 grandchildren and 7 great grandchildren (#8 is on the way).

No, it hasn't been a bed of roses but I wouldn't trade any of it for a minute.  Praise the Lord!!!

Replied By: safireinny on Jul 25, 2014, 7:29PM
I know how hard it is to give up on your marriage .

i was with my husband for over 30yrs ,when my son caught him with a secretary that work in his office .He beat me because I asked him one night to please respect my feelings and stop talking to her while I was in my bedroom and he was sleeping in the living couch having phone sex with her . I called the authority but dumbo me drop the charges on him the day he gave himself up Believing he was really gonna change and get our marriage a chance. 

I decided to fight for my marriage but nothing I did was good enough to savage it .

He stole everything from bank account . Now I'm living  in the same house with him because I cant get a job and have no money to move on my own .. He continues his affair underneath my nose because he knows I have no one ,he continues having phone sex including the sound affects that goes with those kind of calls .i'm losing my mind and don't know How,What to do 

Replied By: sallyjbrown on Jul 23, 2014, 7:26AM
My husband cheated on me for four months with a co-worker. That was nine years ago and we are still together. Marriage takes work everyday. There does not have to be divorce afterwards. I believe you must decide if it is worth saving your marriage. I also know how I was at the time that lead him to seek attention from someone else. He still works at the same job and the woman still works with him. It is not always easy and I must catch my words at times. My opinion is marriage can be saved.

Replied By: fajole on Jul 15, 2014, 5:06PM - In reply to wingedrunner
If you are married and decide that you feel the need to find sex outside of the marriage then get a divorce, then be with the person. marriage means nothing to most people these days. The vows certainly mean nothing! If you give your partner love everyday or regularly and your partner still strays outside of the marriage then it could be a sexual addiction which now has been labled a disease. Give me a break!

Replied By: fajole on Jul 15, 2014, 5:01PM - In reply to gatubela007
There are also resources that don't require a dime! Just have to look but  looking is the final step in leaving an infidel and many are afraid to leave! By this time, certain women are made to feel so low about themselves that they feel that they are not worthy of anything good. If your partner has cheated on you, they will cheat on you again! If they cheated to be with you, they will do it again!

Replied By: fajole on Jul 15, 2014, 4:52PM - In reply to gatubela007
What does your gut say?

Replied By: fajole on Jul 15, 2014, 4:51PM - In reply to pepper22
My husband and I are in our second and last relationship- The first for both of us were around the same time that we met when our ex's cheated on us- When we finally hooked up, infidelity was never a concern between us......... Good luck in the future and many more good years to come for you both!

Showing 1-10 of total 187 Comments