Teen Talk

Are you hanging out with the wrong crowd?
  Do you suffer from low self-esteem?
  Is there peer pressure at school to join a gang, drink, smoke or have sex?
  Do you have friends who are drinking and driving, and you're worried?
  Feel misunderstood by your parents?
  Fear that you're headed down the wrong path in life?
  Know someone in an abusive relationship? Is she too frightened or embarrassed to talk to her parents? Is she afraid to leave her boyfriend?
  Are you the one who has attacked your girlfriend? Do you struggle with anger issues but don't know how to ask for help?

Share your dilemmas and get advice from others.

Click here for additional resources.

Soon the Community will be closing down on DrPhil.com. Please log in to your account now to save any content, including images, posts, blogs and comments from your profile that you would like to keep, prior to the section being inaccessible.

Just because the community is closing doesn’t mean the discussions are ending. We still want to hear from you and encourage you to join the conversations on Dr. Phil’s social media channels! You'll be able to find exclusive show content, behind-the-scenes footage, personal Dr. Phil photos and more! And, you can join active viewer conversations.

Come join us:

Facebook
Twitter
Instagram
YouTube
Comments
Replied By: monrousia on Oct 30, 2012, 11:09AM
I've sent replies to this website for a few months and noting seems to be getting through. Both parents are not working and we are trying to survive on minimum resources and i cant bare it. We are down to maybe a tenth of the income we were getting last november and it is getting to the point of a decision. I dont want to kill myself or anyone else becasuse i know it will hurt others more than me and i cant do that. My dad tried going back to school but kept getting sick (stomach problems sense he was a kid)and that is why he cant hold a job anymore. My mom does the minimum for looking for a job and just keeps texting on her cell phone and layng down.
I dont know what to do, everyday i am closer to blowing up and i cant control it anymore. 
Please Help!

Showing 61-61 of total 61 Comments