What's Your Favorite Dr. Phil Episode?

Have a favorite Dr. Phil episode? Tell us what made that episode so special and memorable. Was it the advice? Was it the humor? Was it moving and emotional for you? Share your favorite show.
Comments
Replied By: deem43 on Apr 15, 2017, 10:52AM
I like the catfish stories.  They are somewhat funny and also a bit sad.  Would like to see more of these.  Would also like follow ups.

Replied By: sistersun on Mar 31, 2017, 10:51AM
I just watched this episode on OWN. The overweight man in the Dr. Phil House was called John and his father was Steven. I just watched My 600 lb. Life this week and the overweight man was called Steven and his brother Justin were featured. The man from the Dr. Phil show now weighs in excess of ,800 pounds and is trying for gastric bypass surgery. His younger brother is over 600 lbs.  but believes he can do it himself. What help was offered to the man and what happened? I am amazed he is still alive. I can't believe he is able to walk.

Replied By: jenw1966 on Jan 26, 2017, 12:57AM
He showed a gal who thought it's nothing to have 2 or 3 drinks at dinner and then drivehome.

There is a lady right now. Good lady, claims it was the first time she'd ever gotten behind the wheel of the car after dirnking .. whether that's true or not, I don't know, but they admitted that this was her first offense ... KILLED A FAMILY OF 5, and is in jail for LIFE.

Everyone will say, "Good! She killed five people through her actions, she SHOULD be in jail.

Then what about those who have been caught numerous times with DUI, and still are out there on the road? WHY is that okay? Seriously? 

I get it the first time. People make mistakes. He said that a skinny gal who drinks 2 drinks is already at a blood alcohol of .08. BUT once you've been behind the wheel A SINGLE TIME you KNOW you had no business being there, and that should be the only needed lesson. So STOP! Make a law that if a person has had a previous DUI within a 10 - year period, no more driving, period! Watch them stop then!

When I was quite young, I went to an office party. I drank SIX LIQUOR DRINKS. I'd never drank before, so I thought I was doing right, because I was keeping up with the rounds. Boy, was I stupid. A co-worker offered to drive home behind me, to prevent whatever she could. This was BEFORE the age of drinking and driving. Do you think I EVER did that again? Hell, No! 

My daughter is now 18. I hate it with a passion, but she has a 23 year old boyfriend, turning 24 this month, and when she goves over there, she has to spend the night, because she drinks. Every time. So, I'm planning on putting her butt in front of this episode to remind her never to drink and drive, and never get into the car with someone who has been drinking or donig drugs. Let's hope she listens.

Replied By: jenw1966 on Jan 26, 2017, 12:46AM - In reply to sharbelmar
I'm really grateful that the show helped not one, but two, people! Something I've asked professional staff members in the past is, what are they doing that I can continue at hone. I realize that she won't be living with you for long, if at all, but communicating and reminding her whatever they recommend. To prevent nagging, find a two or three word phrase that helps remind her of what they said, just like the One Day at a Time type phrase.

I hope you're able to spend a lot of time with the granddaughter, so she will feel safe and stable while your daughter (?) continues to heal. Good luck, with everything.

Replied By: sharbelmar on Jan 23, 2017, 6:16AM
My favorite show  is MINE! I never actually watched it but writing Dr Phil  for  help was the best thing I've ever done in my whole life!  I have a beautiful healthy 3 month old Grand baby,  and my baby is still at Origins getting the help she so desperately needed.  I'll be eternally grateful to Dr Phil and his incredible staff for saving 2 lives. I'm convinced that had I not received help from you that I would have buried 2 girls. Thank you, Sharon.

Replied By: gingers4u2 on Jan 3, 2017, 6:07PM
I love all of them but today's comment I will never forget.  As I just posted,  Jessica making the girl that she found sleeping with her ex to go home naked!!!      lmao!!   shame on me!!     I very much like your shows because you listen and tell them just common sense!    You also are very open minded you don;t take sides.  You would be a great Judge!!

Replied By: cne2011 on Dec 19, 2016, 12:24PM
I just watched this episode and I have to say that I am quite disappointed in the way Dr. Phil handled the mother of "Nick". At the end of the show, the "mother" taunted the mother of the girl that was being "bullied" by making a hand gesture to her because she was staring at her. To me, this IS bullying at its finest. It's no wonder their son is accused of bullying this poor girl. At first I thought the mother of the girl was going way above and beyond the "bullying" criteria for her own personal goals but after seeing that, I got it and believed everything she was saying previously in the show! Dr. Phil should have ripped in to that mother for being so "childish" and acting that way in the audience. He should have let her know that her son is following by example and she is the one that needs help!

Replied By: speakthetr2016 on Sep 16, 2016, 12:14PM - In reply to yesyoucan
Ok here is a true story
A guy loved a girl for 4 years
And he was out of his country for 15 years
Till last year he came and saw her
Then he felt love because he loved her
They got engaged
On 09/29/15 she was 22 he was 26
He been honest with her
She wasn't
He loved her from bottom of his heart
And she didn't love him
He puted her needs first and he tearted her like a queen and made all her dreams come true and all her wishes come true
And he never said no to anything for her he give her the best and wanted the best
He never cheated on her he never miss treated her and she been cheating on him
Sance day one and he trusted her the girl witch spose to be his  faincey, the couple   got married and she is still cheating on him the husband did know she was cheating and  she was messaging the guy who she is chteing with while  the lealt el dokla telling him evey detail she was telling the other guy how her husband was doing it with her and her husband asked her who you talking to she said her mom and sister, on her husband birthday  her husband found out she was cheating  kept it to him self because she was a family and her sister was a witness and her dad but not her mom because they did not want her mom to have a heart attack and suffer and he was going to istor 3laha 
They were married less then a month

And  she use to tearte him like trash and she use to not to care about him then he told her new page in life she said ok he forgive her Then she said I need to go to mom's  house to rest for two days the husband said ok ,
That night she gathered  all her family and her uncles  and she made couple lies about her husband  to make him look like he's guilty and then her family made a segments he goes to a doctor and  they went to the husband house told him and and told his family you need a doctor he said no I'm not going to a doctor then her mom said divorce him  next day they got divorced because of her lies and she still making lies about him that story is in eyna B***d pa
Will if you are still asking why he left her there is your answer that and the woman who in this story is Nermin
And the man was In the story is Ba**m
And what would you do if all that happened to you ?

Replied By: speakthetr2016 on Sep 16, 2016, 12:12PM
Ok here is a true story
They got engaged
He been honest with her
She wasn't
And she didn't love him
He puted her needs first and he tearted her like a queen and made all her dreams come true and all her wishes come true
And he never said no to anything for her he give her the best and wanted the best
Sance day one and he trusted her the girl witch spose to be his  faincey, the couple   got married and she is still cheating on him the husband did know she was cheating and  she was messaging the guy who she is chteing with while  the lealt el dokla telling him evey detail she was telling the other guy how her husband was doing it with her and her husband asked her who you talking to she said her mom and sister, on her husband birthday  her husband found out she was cheating  kept it to him self because she was a family and her sister was a witness and her dad but not her mom because they did not want her mom to have a heart attack and suffer and he was going to istor 3laha 

And  she use to tearte him like trash and she use to not to care about him then he told her new page in life she said ok he forgive her Then she said I need to go to mom's  house to rest for two days the husband said ok ,
That night she gathered  all her family and her uncles  and she made couple lies about her husband  to make him look like he's guilty and then her family made a segments he goes to a doctor and  they went to the husband house told him and and told his family you need a doctor he said no I'm not going to a doctor then her mom said divorce him  next day they got divorced because of her lies and she still making lies about him that story is in eyna B***d pa
Will if you are still asking why he left her there is your answer that and the woman who in this story is Nermin

Replied By: speakthetr2016 on Sep 16, 2016, 12:11PM - In reply to sonabew
Ok here is a true story
They got engaged
He been honest with her
She wasn't
And she didn't love him

Showing 1-10 of total 83 Comments