What's Your Favorite Dr. Phil Episode?

Have a favorite Dr. Phil episode? Tell us what made that episode so special and memorable. Was it the advice? Was it the humor? Was it moving and emotional for you? Share your favorite show.
Comments
Replied By: speakthetr2016 on Sep 16, 2016, 12:14PM - In reply to yesyoucan
Ok here is a true story
A guy loved a girl for 4 years
And he was out of his country for 15 years
Till last year he came and saw her
Then he felt love because he loved her
They got engaged
On 09/29/15 she was 22 he was 26
He been honest with her
She wasn't
He loved her from bottom of his heart
And she didn't love him
He puted her needs first and he tearted her like a queen and made all her dreams come true and all her wishes come true
And he never said no to anything for her he give her the best and wanted the best
He never cheated on her he never miss treated her and she been cheating on him
Sance day one and he trusted her the girl witch spose to be his  faincey, the couple   got married and she is still cheating on him the husband did know she was cheating and  she was messaging the guy who she is chteing with while  the lealt el dokla telling him evey detail she was telling the other guy how her husband was doing it with her and her husband asked her who you talking to she said her mom and sister, on her husband birthday  her husband found out she was cheating  kept it to him self because she was a family and her sister was a witness and her dad but not her mom because they did not want her mom to have a heart attack and suffer and he was going to istor 3laha 
They were married less then a month

And  she use to tearte him like trash and she use to not to care about him then he told her new page in life she said ok he forgive her Then she said I need to go to mom's  house to rest for two days the husband said ok ,
That night she gathered  all her family and her uncles  and she made couple lies about her husband  to make him look like he's guilty and then her family made a segments he goes to a doctor and  they went to the husband house told him and and told his family you need a doctor he said no I'm not going to a doctor then her mom said divorce him  next day they got divorced because of her lies and she still making lies about him that story is in eyna B***d pa
Will if you are still asking why he left her there is your answer that and the woman who in this story is Nermin
And the man was In the story is Ba**m
And what would you do if all that happened to you ?

Replied By: speakthetr2016 on Sep 16, 2016, 12:12PM
Ok here is a true story
They got engaged
He been honest with her
She wasn't
And she didn't love him
He puted her needs first and he tearted her like a queen and made all her dreams come true and all her wishes come true
And he never said no to anything for her he give her the best and wanted the best
Sance day one and he trusted her the girl witch spose to be his  faincey, the couple   got married and she is still cheating on him the husband did know she was cheating and  she was messaging the guy who she is chteing with while  the lealt el dokla telling him evey detail she was telling the other guy how her husband was doing it with her and her husband asked her who you talking to she said her mom and sister, on her husband birthday  her husband found out she was cheating  kept it to him self because she was a family and her sister was a witness and her dad but not her mom because they did not want her mom to have a heart attack and suffer and he was going to istor 3laha 

And  she use to tearte him like trash and she use to not to care about him then he told her new page in life she said ok he forgive her Then she said I need to go to mom's  house to rest for two days the husband said ok ,
That night she gathered  all her family and her uncles  and she made couple lies about her husband  to make him look like he's guilty and then her family made a segments he goes to a doctor and  they went to the husband house told him and and told his family you need a doctor he said no I'm not going to a doctor then her mom said divorce him  next day they got divorced because of her lies and she still making lies about him that story is in eyna B***d pa
Will if you are still asking why he left her there is your answer that and the woman who in this story is Nermin

Replied By: speakthetr2016 on Sep 16, 2016, 12:11PM - In reply to sonabew
Ok here is a true story
They got engaged
He been honest with her
She wasn't
And she didn't love him

Replied By: sonabew on Aug 23, 2016, 11:53AM
4 Girls killed a  12 year girl I really am disturbed by this show it is awful I feel real sorry for those.Lady's Ido not know how they sat threw that ordeal I can so relate to this an I would never want to be face to face with my son's killer eve such a disturbing  show.....August 32 at 12:00 pm

Replied By: oneofgodskids on May 23, 2016, 8:23AM
I woke up this morning with Todd from the Survivor show on my mind. I saw both episodes with his struggle. I pray that he is getting better and is able to overcome the horrible grip of that disease that had such a stronghold in his path. Don't let evil win.....I'm thinking about him.

Replied By: nickig101 on Mar 14, 2016, 5:39PM
Hello, I saw a rerun show today from 2008 titled "Prison Moms". What ever happened with Angela and her 6 children? I wasn't able to find an update show with them. Thanks

Replied By: ljnalsik on Jan 17, 2016, 11:11AM
Definiately my favorite show to date, especially because you, Dr. Phil, are standing strong and searching for truth.

Replied By: momof2wasd on Jan 6, 2016, 8:18AM
I liked that by the time he added everything up it was around $130K! It boosted my self esteem because the world looked down and someimes still does look down on Homemakers! Also liked to know that my husband and I have been married 18 years even though we have a 75% divorce rate because we have 2 children with special needs!

Replied By: mrscdv on Oct 7, 2015, 12:35PM
This is NOT my favorite episode, but I have to make a comment. It's on as a rerun, I've seen it before, and I hve to laud the honesty of Jake Goldenflame. His willingness to bare his thoughts and urges to the world is amazing and of enormous help.

Replied By: ravenlost1 on Jun 24, 2015, 11:03AM

It is not.funny, getting sick of it....that i constantly have to move for protection...dad moved me.around at least 10 times...by age 18 from birth...

Showing 1-10 of total 76 Comments