What's Your Favorite Dr. Phil Episode?

Have a favorite Dr. Phil episode? Tell us what made that episode so special and memorable. Was it the advice? Was it the humor? Was it moving and emotional for you? Share your favorite show.
Comments
Replied By: sonabew on Aug 23, 2016, 11:53AM
4 Girls killed a  12 year girl I really am disturbed by this show it is awful I feel real sorry for those.Lady's Ido not know how they sat threw that ordeal I can so relate to this an I would never want to be face to face with my son's killer eve such a disturbing  show.....August 32 at 12:00 pm

Replied By: oneofgodskids on May 23, 2016, 8:23AM
I woke up this morning with Todd from the Survivor show on my mind. I saw both episodes with his struggle. I pray that he is getting better and is able to overcome the horrible grip of that disease that had such a stronghold in his path. Don't let evil win.....I'm thinking about him.

Replied By: nickig101 on Mar 14, 2016, 5:39PM
Hello, I saw a rerun show today from 2008 titled "Prison Moms". What ever happened with Angela and her 6 children? I wasn't able to find an update show with them. Thanks

Replied By: ljnalsik on Jan 17, 2016, 11:11AM
Definiately my favorite show to date, especially because you, Dr. Phil, are standing strong and searching for truth.

Replied By: momof2wasd on Jan 6, 2016, 8:18AM
I liked that by the time he added everything up it was around $130K! It boosted my self esteem because the world looked down and someimes still does look down on Homemakers! Also liked to know that my husband and I have been married 18 years even though we have a 75% divorce rate because we have 2 children with special needs!

Replied By: mrscdv on Oct 7, 2015, 12:35PM
This is NOT my favorite episode, but I have to make a comment. It's on as a rerun, I've seen it before, and I hve to laud the honesty of Jake Goldenflame. His willingness to bare his thoughts and urges to the world is amazing and of enormous help.

Replied By: ravenlost1 on Jun 24, 2015, 11:03AM

It is not.funny, getting sick of it....that i constantly have to move for protection...dad moved me.around at least 10 times...by age 18 from birth...

Replied By: ravenlost1 on Jun 24, 2015, 10:37AM

I followed your advice, those who have nothing to hide, show everything regardless of how bad it looks,.while.those who lie hide everything.

i am.being lied about, angry frustrated livid
as i had sent.emails to your show asking.you to talk to me personally. System lies from 2011til now, as i.suffer and not fair...why am i being punished.

I showed pictures,.dates of.footage to pull, documentation,.as they lie to.cover their tracks...use people against me.to look bad knowing.certain.words set me.off of trigger words. I have every right to defend myself, not keeping my trap.shut....

you once said, a person who scream and shouts everybody remembers that person,.those who are quiet become.victims of abuse...

One man show.of.physche central used since 2013.til now,.is the advice you gave on tv....as i dont believe in any medication its not.needed under no.circumstances of my patients rights act.

Housing moved me of ex tenant abuse of living wth Rosael, as i was suffering from her abusive ways, that caused more triggers than peace of mind. Left a photo of Jay moving me,.of a cable truck that was there doing wiring.work, stopped to talk to Jay as he was moving me, driving down.the.wrong.way...that i.seen one look like that last Friday today.

waiting since 12-31-2011, still waiting as no answers as of yet, no.such thing as second chances in life, if family cant give me 110% guarentee nothing has been resolved, as dad would meet me.in one spot, without saying.it...this time around.demand 110% safety not for me,.but my brother Richard Lee who works at VA Hospital in Jamaica Plain,.same low.life ex tenants who live around him,.of same landlord Dan MacDonald and mainteance man who when was a.child.slammed his foot in the car.door.around 2nd grade for him.

My dad suffered moving.us around, constantly as I am.tired of.it, moved around 15-18 times since age 21.,,.,

I followed your advice, those who have nothing to hide, show everything regardless of how bad it looks,.while.those who lie hide everything.

as i had sent.emails to your show asking.you to talk to me personally. System lies from 2011til now, as i.suffer and not fair...why am i being punished.

I showed pictures,.dates of.footage to pull, documentation,.as they lie to.cover their tracks...use people against me.to look bad knowing.certain.words set me.off of trigger words. I have every right to defend myself, not keeping my trap.shut....

you once said, a person who scream and shouts everybody remembers that person,.those who are quiet become.victims of abuse...

One man show.of.physche central used since 2013.til now,.is the advice you gave on tv....as i dont believe in any medication its not.needed under no.circumstances of my patients rights act.

Housing moved me of ex tenant abuse of living wth Rosael, as i was suffering from her abusive ways, that caused more triggers than peace of mind. Left a photo of Jay moving me,.of a cable truck that was there doing wiring.work, stopped to talk to Jay as he was moving me, driving down.the.wrong.way...that i.seen one look like that last Friday today.

waiting since 12-31-2011, still waiting as no answers as of yet, no.such thing as second chances in life, if family cant give me 110% guarentee nothing has been resolved, as dad would meet me.in one spot, without saying.it...this time around.demand 110% safety not for me,.but my brother Richard Lee who works at VA Hospital in Jamaica Plain,.same low.life ex tenants who live around him,.of same landlord Dan MacDonald and mainteance man who when was a.child.slammed his foot in the car.door.around 2nd grade for him.

My dad suffered moving.us around, constantly as I am.tired of.it, moved around 15-18 times since age 21.,,.,

Showing 1-10 of total 73 Comments