Open House

This is the forum to talk about the issues that mean the most to you. From family and finances to parenting and relationships, what's on your mind? Share entertainment gossip or sound off about the latest news story. Want to get something off your chest about the show? Do you agree or disagree with Dr. Phil's advice to a guest? Come on in, kick off your shoes and make yourself at home!
Comments
Replied By: shawcheska on Feb 24, 2017, 9:15PM
I'm watching this show aired on Feb 24, 2017 and immediately registered to comment. If Dr Phil doesn't recognize his guest is BIPOLAR and in MANIA and psychosis by the end of this show....then he is a complete fraud and only doing this for entertainment purposes. I experienced the behaviors that they are reporting  Joshua has with my 19 yr old son who was diagnosed being in MANIA. Ok, end of episode, and not one time did he mention BIPOLAR or that his guest needed psychiatric help!! What a quack!!  Please research Bipolar Mania and recognize the signs to help your family members like Joshua who clearly needs medical intervention.

Replied By: kristinaisrad on Feb 21, 2017, 7:40PM - In reply to dblake864
I too am leaving a state RN job because of how much bullying in the workplace has affected my ability to perform and my mental health.

Replied By: barbarahanks on Jan 29, 2017, 5:27PM
Dr. Phil;

I would appreciate it if you could include a program with the professionals who participated in a recent article on President Donald Trump's mental health (http://www.politicususa.com/2017/01/28/opinion-leading-psychologists-trump-mentally-deranged.html). He isn't the first U.S. president whose mental health has been questioned, at least in hindsight (I.e., Lincoln's depression, Reagan's Alzheimer's). What needs to be considered when a man or woman in such a position of power seems unbalanced?

Replied By: stitcher2 on Jan 23, 2017, 12:56PM
i would like to know Dr Phils view (or anyone's) on the inclusion of minor children in the women's walk.  Should these children have been part of this; discission, sign making, walking, etc.

Replied By: anaylor01 on Jan 16, 2017, 7:51AM
Dr. Phil, in the bullying show with katie and ted. It seemed like you were giving the family that was doing the bulying a lot of excusees. Saying lets start the kill katie klub should be taken very seriously.  Then when the mother  was caught taunting the mother of the bullied daughter you didnt do anything. That shows that she isnt sorry. Also shows where her son gets that kind of hatred.

Replied By: dblake864 on Dec 22, 2016, 11:51AM
Please do a show on workplace bullies. I left a high paying job earlier this year because the stress was so bad that my health was suffering. Not everyone has that option. I recently received a call from a former coworKeri who desperately wants to leave. You've done several shows on bullying. I think this topic needs to be addressed.

Replied By: dblake864 on Dec 22, 2016, 11:49AM
I would like to see a show on toxic workplaces. I'm not talking about chemicals, but toxic people. I left a high paying job earlier this year because of this. It was having an effect on my health. Fortunately, my family was able to cope financially. Not everyone is so fortunate. I left behind at least two coworkers who are still struggling. One of them called me for advice recently. Adults lic with bullies, too.

Replied By: th020107 on Dec 20, 2016, 1:16AM
I have been watching Leah Remini : Scientology And The Aftermath. I would love to see Scientologists and FORMER Scientologists on Dr. Phil's show, including Leah. I KNOW we would get unbiased, investigated information and details from Dr. Phil like NO ONE ELSE can!  Dr. Phil would be a great person to expose things!   The people who have told their stories on the Leah Remini series hurts my heart! HOW can Scientology do so many outrageous, illegal things and have no repercussions? How can a church/cult/organization OWN someone physically, mentally, emotionally and financially in our America?

PLEASE DO A SHOW ON THIS....!

Replied By: DrPhilBoard1 on Dec 7, 2016, 4:20PM - In reply to welltreat
Yes, this is a legitimate website belonging to Dr. Phil and his son Jay, it is not a scam.

Replied By: welltreat on Dec 7, 2016, 2:19PM
There is a company claiming to be Dr. Phil and Jay. It is called Path to Recovery - it is a virtual reality addiction treatment program. www.drphil.rehab

Is this really them or someon trying to scam people ?

I can't find anyinfo on the internet connecting them except for the pictures on that website..

Showing 1-10 of total 259 Comments