Pet Pics

Do you have a cat, dog, bird or another animal? Do you consider your pet to be a part of your family? Can your animal do a cool trick? Upload a photo of your special friend so others can admire!

To upload photos, click the POST COMMENT button and select REPLY WITH PHOTO. Photos must be loaded from a computer. Image upload is not supported on mobile or tablet devices.

Soon the Community will be closing down on DrPhil.com. Please log in to your account now to save any content, including images, posts, blogs and comments from your profile that you would like to keep, prior to the section being inaccessible.

Just because the community is closing doesn’t mean the discussions are ending. We still want to hear from you and encourage you to join the conversations on Dr. Phil’s social media channels! You'll be able to find exclusive show content, behind-the-scenes footage, personal Dr. Phil photos and more! And, you can join active viewer conversations.

Come join us:

Facebook
Twitter
Instagram
YouTube
Comments
Replied By: ladybirdcoffey on Dec 4, 2016, 1:09PM
Remi our 5yr old lab and Pru, our 2yr old lab

Replied By: ladybirdcoffey on Dec 4, 2016, 1:06PM
This is Pru and Remi, aka Prudence and Remington

Replied By: terryx on Oct 4, 2016, 5:10AM - In reply to sanwood68
This! Is! The! Content! I! Like! To! See!

Replied By: mglavin on Jun 6, 2016, 9:12PM
My pup is my pillow

Replied By: amandarachele on Apr 15, 2016, 2:52PM
One is waiting on the rainbow bridge,my boy on the left, he was my emotional support animal.

On the right, my new boy, who is now my emotional support animal.

Dogs love is unconditionally and give us what humans cannot at times.

My dogs mean the world to me second to my son.
God bless you and your furry family

Replied By: audrey91 on Nov 4, 2015, 11:00AM
My sweet German Shepherds!

Replied By: audrey91 on Nov 4, 2015, 10:59AM
Can you tell I'm from Texas?

Replied By: audrey91 on Nov 4, 2015, 10:59AM
Here's one of my favorite pictures of my precious little fur babies. Pepper, Jazz, and Cecil!

Replied By: ministermissy on May 20, 2015, 10:25AM
This is her on the day that I put her rabies tag and collar on her.

Replied By: jenletn on Feb 18, 2015, 1:24AM

I was so glad to get the picture on and staying I lost interest in writing. The perfect dog put her head through a basket so I took liberties

Showing 1-10 of total 122 Comments