Summer Fun

Summer is here! That means warmer weather and more time spent outside and in the sun. What’s your favorite summer activity? How do you spend your free time? What do you look forward to most about summer? Share your stories and upload your photos!

To upload photos, click the POST COMMENT button and select REPLY WITH PHOTO. Photos must be loaded from a computer. Image upload is not supported on mobile or tablet devices
Comments
Replied By: wildflower4 on May 17, 2016, 10:39PM
You know your a true Dr Phil fan when your grandson stops everything he's doing every time the show's intro song starts!! Hahaha!!

Replied By: blackpannther on Nov 24, 2015, 5:31PM
I call it my distant family bec my mom, sisters, nephews, nieces, they are in a different state than me. I used my computer to crop this picture & paste it on a background. I was showing off what I can do on my computer to them. The baby with lots of hair is mine along with the blonde haired teenage girl & the little girl giving the double peace signs. My baby & her cousin, my niece who is only a month older than her finally got to meet each other for the first time. I have been on a 7 day boat cruise to the Caribbean & I have been to Omaha Nebraska & Pennsylvania but I'd say my favorite vacation was Oklahoma because that was with family.

Replied By: charlottevgw on Feb 14, 2014, 3:31AM

This was last summer. He discovered the slide, the water hose and.... oddly enough.... a battery powered mini bike with flashing lights, that played Japanese techno music for some reason.... His Grandma on his daddies side bought him that. I am still in the mitts of plotting my revenge for that one... LOL :)

I love seeing things through his eyes. Its like somehow everything is shinny and new again. :)

I have no idea what he is doing in this picture... LOL... Then again I rarely do. :)

Like for instance.... Off subject... but... in the words of my wonderful little weirdo... IT'S COOL BABY!

As of midnight, it is my 30th birthday and so at dinner Bug told me he wanted to tell me a story for my birthday. I learned lots of new things from this story. Some I already knew but somehow seamed new coming from my little 3 year old bundle of light. I found out that Benjamin Franklin made glasses and that he apparently also made a magical mystery machine called, THE STEVE! Apparently no one knows what it does. Then he told me that daddy and him went flying this morning with a monkey to get me a cupcake! I know what your thinking! Where was this cupcake that they had to go flying with a monkey to go get it??? WELL.... apparently it was in a magical land called FALANGATINA!

It was a very educational dinner! :)

Replied By: artemisia on Aug 15, 2013, 3:42PM - In reply to yesyoucan
Gorgeous doggies. Congrats. Good tips, too.

Replied By: artemisia on Aug 15, 2013, 3:40PM

I love musicals and Singin' in the Rain is as iconic as you can get. I played Dora Bailey the red carpet radio lady played by Madge Blake in the film. I was born to play that role! At auditions I cold read the opening monologue at full character. Madge was very sweet in the role. I'm a more brassy person, it was fun. And--I was PAID!

Replied By: mountainrose44 on Oct 24, 2012, 10:50AM
Dead trees they are beautiful!

Replied By: yesyoucan on Aug 16, 2012, 7:47PM

My fave part of summer that i most look forward to is my flowering crepe myrtles and mimosa trees blooming. I learned too that if I keep watering they bloom ALL summer. I was just enjoying scent of new mimosa blooms today. Also, I have a purple lavender bush that blooms that is gorgeous. Pink and red summer sage. The splashes of spring and summer colors make me smile.

I was trying to upload this video http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TqOo3maP_eI when I commented yet I had a bit of difficulty so I'm posting link.

Too, I recently got a bicycle with moneys from a garage sale with double baskets so I can curbside shop/recycle usable items. I bought my two collies, Eddie and Lassie, in photo with scrap gold from broken jewelry thrown away. So a tip to all: Recycle everything positive to recycle including kindness...

Hugging prayers,
SEA

Replied By: dad_dont_care on Jul 6, 2012, 10:23AM
so, i like go on this message board on the interwebz called (name removed.) its reaallly cool and stuff, but it recently got shut down by nazis from another weirdo board called (name removed.) it just like totally sucks, you know? so, we all went over to the nazi board and tried to shut their site down by posting nudez and dirty words. you know what happened? it didnt work! we were all like "OMG, NAZIS! WHO DOESNT LIKE BEWBS???" what should we do d-phil? we have to retaliate and get them back.

i think you should do a show on message board wars. its a real thing. many get hurt every day and posts get deleted within the blink of an eye. sometimes, get this, its like they dont even get posted!

please d-phil, youre our only hope!

Replied By: maureenchristi on Jul 1, 2012, 6:08PM
we love to do everything and everything that has to do with outdoors. thanks and love your show.Maureen.

Replied By: rxwatson on Jul 1, 2012, 3:59PM

I am spending my summer with amazing people you know signing up folks for organ donation at South Street Seaport NY at Dr.Oz's Highway to Health.Doc stopped by to take picture with me and picture of my organ donor who gave me a loving new heart.Great to be alive Donate Life

Showing 1-10 of total 13 Comments