Twitter Facebook YouTube

2012 Shows

(Original Air Date: 05/29/12) Ladies: Has your husband gone from stud to dud? Men: Has your wife gone from hot to not? Dr. Phil is joined by physicians in the health and beauty industry to bring you tips to get your body back in shape! First, Dr. Drew Ordon, co-host of the Emmy Award-winning daytime talk show, The Doctors, and author of the new book, Better in 7, published by The Doctors executive producer, Jay McGraw, shares some non-surgical treatments that may result in a flatter tummy, less cellulite, fewer wrinkles and more! Then, Amber says since the birth of her son nine months ago, she’s tried every over-the-counter product to lose her unsightly stretch marks. She says the blemishes make her feel self-conscious and that as a result, her sex life is suffering. Can Dr. Phil and Dr. Ordon help this new mom improve her self-image? Plus, learn some home remedies from Better in 7 that may help reduce dark circles, get clearer skin, and a better night’s sleep. And, Dr. Jeffry Life, author of The Life Plan, says that at 73, he’s in better shape than he was 40 years ago! Learn how he says he reversed the effects of heart disease and made a remarkable return to health. Plus, two wives say they are desperate for their husbands to lose weight. Can Dr. Life take them from chunk to hunk? And, hear what most men neglect that could be putting their health at risk. Tune in and log on to DrPhil.com for a chance to win one of the books featured on the show!

Find out what happened on the show.
Comments
Replied By: ashurr on May 29, 2012, 11:51AM
I am so excited for this show to finally air!!! My husband and I had the privlage to be on the show and it was a great experinece. My husband has always been supportive of me and reminding me of how  beautiful I was but since having my son I had strech marks all over my butt and thighs. I was embarrsed since being pregnant I would use stretch  mark cream every morning and night and it didn't work.. Dr. Ordon wrote a book that will be discuseed on his show and the home remedy in the book regarding strech marks TRULY WORKS!!!! I have used the home remedy since I have been home and you can't even see that I have stretch marks anymore.. I mean if you LOOK HARD and examine my body lol you will find a few.. but not like before.. I hope every women that has struggled with stretch marks PLEASE try Dr. Ordon's home remedy because it does work... and the home remedy alot of women might already have everything that they need in their kitchen!!!!!  There ifs NO NEED to spending alot of money on expensice creams!!!!

enjoy the show!!!!!

Replied By: ashurr on May 29, 2012, 11:45AM - In reply to gordysmom
I am so excited and nervous for this show to FINALLY AIR.. My husband and I had the privalge to be on the show and I was able to sit down and get some tips on how to make Strech Marks fade with Dr. Ordon's new book!!!  Since I have been home I have been doing what the book says and it has done MIRACLES!!!!!! My husband has always been supportive of me and telling me how beautiful I was but I just didn't feel sexy anymore. I mean my BUTT WAS COVRED in Stretch marks.. NOT ANYMORE!!!! I mean if you look very very VERY closley you will see them but they are not as red as they were or as rough...  It was a great experience and I hope that if there are any women out there that is struggling with stretch marks to please try Dr. Ordon's tips because they WORK and I have spent so much money on expensive lotions that NEVER Worked and the secret of getting rid of strech marks just might be in your kitchen right now!!!!!

I hope everyone enjoys the show!!!

Replied By: cadescove99 on May 29, 2012, 10:10AM - In reply to jnewell143
I think you ought to buy Dr Phil's book The Ulimate Weight Solution and his Food Quide that goes with it, These books came out in 2003 and 2004, but you can still find them brand new at bookstores or online, or you can sometimes find them for $2 or less at thrift stores. He has excellent advice on losing weight and keeping it off without having to get on weight loss programs and buying their food or joining a gym.

Replied By: jnewell143 on May 27, 2012, 7:04PM
OMG  Dr Phil,

I just can't seem to get my mojo back no matter what I try to do.  I really really really need help.  I have watched all of your shows on weight loss and seen so many successes and cry because again it is not me.  I loved the PINK method but too expensive for me along with the blender.  

I shattered my wrist in 09 and just can't seem to get my routine back.  I know you have millions of guest and millions of email regarding this same thing, but hopfully this will be read and someone can help me get motivated again.  

I think you are fantastic and I love when people are there on your show and they do NOT admit to their part in their problems.  You are so funny when it gets to this part of the show.  So my part in this is that I broke my wrist, I got scared and from scared comes lazy.  Or denial may be the better word than lazy.  The bottom line is that I NEED help.  

I wish all of these guest the best of luck and hope that they know even though they can't know all of your viewers, how happy we are for them and wish them the best of luck with their weight loss.

Respectfully,

jacqui 

Replied By: gordysmom on May 27, 2012, 9:21AM
I can't wait to see this upcoming show.  Among other things, this show's description in my newsletter talks about a husband who is turned off by his wife's stretchmarks since being pregnant.  REALLY?  That is pathetic!  Some women have thin skin, and therefore are more prone to developing stretchmarks.  so what?  She is still the same person......but just has scarring as a reminder of having brought their beautiful child into their lives.  How sad that a husband would make his wife feel inadequate and want her to risk her life having surgery to correct this "problem."  He needs help to overcome his cruel vanity issues!

Showing 41-45 of total 45 Comments