Twitter Facebook YouTube

2012 Shows

(Original Air Date: 05/17/12) Kade says after seeing a Dr. Phil episode about sugar babies, he joked with his wife, April, that she should give it a try. Although he took photos of her, Kade says he never expected April would actually meet up with anyone. April says meeting strangers for sex turned out to be more exciting than being intimate with Kade, and the extra cash helped their family, but now it’s ruining their marriage. Hear what April says about her past that may shed light on her current choices. And, can she and Kade rekindle the intimacy in their marriage? Then, Tori, 15, says her mother, Lacey, loves to be the center of attention and often flaunts her L-sized breast implants -- much to Tori's embarrassment. She says she can’t go anywhere with her mom without people stopping them to take photos or ask for autographs, and the constant spotlight makes her feel uncomfortable. Lacey says despite the effect that her appearance has on her daughter, she relishes the attention, and although she’s already had 12 surgeries on her breasts, she wants to go even bigger. Is there a line that Lacey won’t cross when it comes to going under the knife?

Find out what happened on the show.
Comments
Replied By: elainesz on May 18, 2012, 6:55PM - In reply to laknowles
"I wanted to shake her and scream, "NO MORE IMPLANTS!""

You could have lost an eye.

Replied By: ellenmaries on May 18, 2012, 12:52PM - In reply to mikesb
I find it hard to believe that men were paying April for sex, especially since I imagine there are a lot younger women out there on the sugar baby websites.  I know the Dr Phil show checks out all the guests thoroughly but I just found it hard to believe that she was being paid.  She might have been hooking up with men, but men giving her money??  I'm not so sure.  And if she was getting money,  Kade is a pimp for sure.  The beginning video of them both watching the  Dr Phil show and smiling (smirking) about the idea but up a red flag for  me.

The big breasted woman is just kind of nuts; she looked much better in the earlier pictures.  And her daughter did not look or act like a happy child.  $200,000 on herself, with 6 kids?? That's just wrong.

Replied By: thruheavenzeye on May 18, 2012, 12:01PM
I was appalled after watching this show! I was born with a cleft lip and palate AND ectodermal dysplasia and have had 53 operations. I don't understand why a person would set themself up for a lifetime of surgeries if they do not NEED them. A question I would like to ask Lacey is how she pays for these surgeries.... I have more procedures that I do NEED done and I cannot afford them. Although I was born with this condition, my insurance refuses to pay and I cannot get approved for loans. I need help for a condition that I didn't chose to be born with and this woman is spending money on un-needed procedures! I just wish I could better understand this.

Replied By: shellird on May 18, 2012, 11:03AM
I think that Lacy ia addicted to plastic surgery. She likes the attention, but it is never enough attention. Maybe as a child she had a lack of attention in some area of her life, so she subconsciously is having the need to do this. From what I heard, she is not an overall bad person. She may have her priorities in the wrong order, but she seemed to be decent in some ways. I feel bad that she feels as if she needs more surgery for more attention. She likes to get paid for having HUGE breasts, but she certainly should NOT go any bigger. Save the money. There is obviously something wrong, and she needs some psychological help before even considering more surgery. So to say that she is a terrible person? No, I do not think so. She does love her kids obviously, but as I said, her priorities are not in the right order and she needs to figure out the underlying addiction to her surgeries. Some plastic surgery is okay, but to keep going back for more? There is something wrong.

Replied By: laknowles on May 18, 2012, 8:55AM
All right...  first the sugar baby thing...  I understand she has low self-esteem and that would be a reason why she is having sex for money, BUT HER HUBBY who loves her should never even jokingly have made a comment about her doing something like that when he knew what had happened to her when she was a kid.  And what on earth was he thinking when he drove her to meet the guys that were paying HIS wife?  I wanted to shake her husband and scream "WAKE UP!"

Now for the oversized breasted woman....  I don't believe she is happy and that her self-esteem is just as low.  Real live barbie doll?  Give me a break.  What on earth is she thinking that she is considering doubling her breast size yet again?  Didn't she get a wake up call from the er visit when her pec broke because of the weight of her breasts and the vein popping to the point where her breasts filled with blood?  I wanted to shake her and scream, "NO MORE IMPLANTS!"

Replied By: melmarie1991 on May 18, 2012, 5:04AM
While watching her, I felt like I understood her completely. I have identical feelings about my self worth. I have never been abused or misused the way she has but I still have the same emotions. I didn't realize that was bad. Do I need help? Thoughts?

Replied By: squirllynuts on May 17, 2012, 10:13PM - In reply to jordanb18
no kidding

Replied By: squirllynuts on May 17, 2012, 10:12PM - In reply to iheartpitbulls
prff we all know that won't happen

Replied By: squirllynuts on May 17, 2012, 10:08PM - In reply to astrokmb
the answer is simple money

Replied By: squirllynuts on May 17, 2012, 9:55PM - In reply to gardengal100
only a woman could think that way

Showing 21-30 of total 74 Comments