Twitter Facebook YouTube

2012 Shows

(Original Air Date: 05/17/12) Kade says after seeing a Dr. Phil episode about sugar babies, he joked with his wife, April, that she should give it a try. Although he took photos of her, Kade says he never expected April would actually meet up with anyone. April says meeting strangers for sex turned out to be more exciting than being intimate with Kade, and the extra cash helped their family, but now it’s ruining their marriage. Hear what April says about her past that may shed light on her current choices. And, can she and Kade rekindle the intimacy in their marriage? Then, Tori, 15, says her mother, Lacey, loves to be the center of attention and often flaunts her L-sized breast implants -- much to Tori's embarrassment. She says she can’t go anywhere with her mom without people stopping them to take photos or ask for autographs, and the constant spotlight makes her feel uncomfortable. Lacey says despite the effect that her appearance has on her daughter, she relishes the attention, and although she’s already had 12 surgeries on her breasts, she wants to go even bigger. Is there a line that Lacey won’t cross when it comes to going under the knife?

Find out what happened on the show.
Comments
Replied By: strine on Aug 29, 2012, 10:11PM
I doubt she has made back the $200,000 she has paid for all the plastic surgeries let alone making a living from those lumps. The only way she would make any money from them is showing them off to men...no way do men only want to chat with women who have breasts like those and pay for the pleasure of chatting (as she says they do). She just loves the attention and her kids are losing out.

Replied By: alphak555 on Aug 29, 2012, 10:03PM - In reply to cindluv
That's a ridiculous comment! The woman wants to stand out and look ridiculous so to compare her with a huge car is saying you can't not avoid noticing her boobs and that is exactly what she wants by choice and a lotoff surgery! Your silly to think that she was insulted by someone noticing her big breasts!

Replied By: strine on Aug 29, 2012, 9:27PM
I laughed when she said she had "fallen" for one of her johns and the husband was getting all self-righteous, he has no right to tell her how to feel since he was the one who wanted her doing this. If you don't want your partner running off with someone else don't encourage them to have sex with strangers. He is a dolt apologising for himself driving her to see Johns and using "not having them near my children" was a valid excuse- duh you encouraged her to do this dimwit and you loved spending their money.

Replied By: alphak555 on Aug 29, 2012, 9:18PM - In reply to amy2791
Have I read it right, you are defending this woman? She is a joke and is very selfish to think about herself first and how to make easy money by being fake! This mother is no example at all and is actually a living example of what is wrong with the world at the moment! People are too fake and are too worried about looks and money! America, you are leading the way for the rest of the world and your examaple is to be moneyhungry and fake! Anyone can be a celebrity if they are plastic and behave like an idiot! Is that America's legacy? Disgusting! Poor children!

Replied By: samidan on Aug 26, 2012, 1:58PM
Dr. Phil refers to a specific therapy for the sugar baby addicted woman on the August 24, 2012 show.  What is the therapy called?

Replied By: aja5525 on Aug 25, 2012, 7:52PM
I just want to say I Love Dr Phil and I am always quoting him about everything to the point where my family and friends get annoyed. I havent felt compelled to sign up for this site and post anything untill I saw a horrific show today that aired in 2006, I was apalled when I saw this show and I was so disgusted I could throw up and I have to say in 10 years of watching Dr Phil I have never disagreed with him more untill today. I cant believe that he was getting upset with the mother and grandmother for piketing outside of the court house and handing out signs, are you serious? If anyone especially my child was telling me her father was touching her I would tell anyone I knew to stay away from him, I would shout it to anyone that could be affected by this and how horrible of a court system do we have to make the child go with the father. We pay our taxes for the courts and CPS to help us and this is how it is handled, it is disgraceful! I cant believe that the court says just go with the father untill something horrible happens, We just have to wait around untill something horrible happens to that poor little girl so you bet your A** ill be telling everyone untill someone listens! I 100% agree with the mother and grandmother and I hope that psycho father goes to prison for ever! Sorry Bad call Dr Phil and ps. Robyn is beautiful your very lucky to have her!! Have a good day, Ann

Replied By: cindluv on Aug 24, 2012, 10:06PM
At the ending of the show we were able to see Dr. Phil, his wife and the "peanut" gallery comment on if Dr. Phil was looking at the mom's chest area or not.  I did not think it was appropriate for Dr. Phil to state that, "how can you not see a Buick'" in front of the mom and also with the daughter present.  I thought it was insensitive.  And when the camera focused on the faces of the mother and daughter I think they were not too happy about what was being bantered back inforth in front of them either.

Replied By: emmafibla on Aug 24, 2012, 3:02PM
Just not watching episode " too much of a good thing?" and I can't believe the lady with the implants. I am a natural 100% God given size H cup and my breast have ruined my life
from not being able to dress as I liked as a teenager to missing out on going with my friends to the Victoria Secret Sale (they don't carry my size) to developing a hump on back from the weight to not be able to find a biquini that fits. The guest said "what am I going to do work at walgreens?' exactly what am I going to do? I just had a baby 6 weeks ago and I am stuck at a dead end job making $9/hour. My breast ruining my life is also the reason my baby isn't being breast fed. I was terrified that if I had to feed in public I would get reprimanded for being indecent or that they would get even bigger. I struggled to find a wedding dress. When my husband proposed I weighted about 170 pounds and starved myself on 600-800 calories a day to loose weight only to try to get my breast to go down in size. I got own to 122 pounds and the smallest my breast ever got were a generous DD. I starved myself going to bed hungry abusing laxatives to not gain a pound ONLY so my breast wouldn't ever return to a size H but after having my baby here I am again. I watched every bite with my pregnancy only gained the 25 recommended pounds and I am almost back to my pre-pregnancy weight after the 6 weeks and my breast are back to a size H. I can't afford a reduction or I would of time ago I had at times wished I had breast cancer and wouldn't have an option but to have them removed because I'v been told by Drs that a breast reduction will only be 2 cups down and that will still leave me unproportionate.
I can't believe this lady on the show will pay money to have breast that look as ridiculous as that I really want to know where she shops for bras swimming suits and blouses even tho as I understand it she has no job and no need to wear office appropriate attire as the rest of us humans. However as I can't understand this ladys position I do agree one should do what should make them happy

Replied By: tardyharley on Aug 24, 2012, 2:31PM
I'm sorry to say that Lacey may think people are oogling over her big bust, when in fact some women think they are being looked at because they look good. When they just plain look silly so they draw a lot of attention. Lacey says she's a live Barbie Doll, hmmm... I don't know any Barbie Doll that looks like that. I mean really, don't try so hard.

Replied By: princessmissy1 on Aug 24, 2012, 2:27PM - In reply to thruheavenzeye
If you are a minor, you could go to the Little Baby Face Foundation, Shriners Hospital for Children, Operation Smile, or the Cleft Palate Foundation for funding of the operations you need. If you're an adult, I don't know. You might call your local United Way and see if they can guide you to where you could get charity or low-cost medical care. Good luck. (P.S. - I don't understand this lady with the "L" cups, either!!)

Showing 1-10 of total 74 Comments