Twitter Facebook YouTube

2012 Shows

(Original Air Date: 05/01/12) Monster in-law Khalood is back, and she’s made a surprising turn: She says her son-in-law, Steve, whom she dubbed “Dumbass,” is no longer the target of her wrath -- it’s her daughter, Fallon, whom she now calls “Wicked Princess.” Fallon says her mother’s behavior is out of control, but is she following in Khalood’s footsteps? Find out why her father, Jerry, calls her “KIT -- Khalood in Training.” Then, during the family’s last appearance, Dr. Phil said it could happen: Steve, a paramedic, is called upon to care for Khalood during an emergency. Will he seek revenge? And, learn about Fallon’s recent struggle that may be contributing to an already chaotic household. And, why, despite the tension, does she say she and Steve still won’t move out of her parents’ house?

Find out what happened on the show.
Comments
Replied By: celmom on Sep 24, 2013, 5:41PM - In reply to sacha_j
I had a similar experience, so I understand.  My mother had such a toxic  effect on me that it affected my relationship with my husband and children.  With counseling , I learned to establish boundaries, but it meant limiting contact with her.  I love her, but today I communicate with her by email, because of her negativity and unrelenting criticism.  (She can't let go of a grudge either)

There is good news: you can learn from your mothers example, good and bad.  My kids are grown up, and all but one have children of their own.  I trust that all of them want to be good parents, even when they do things that I don't agree with.  Partly because I remember how I felt about unwanted advice, I do my best to keep my mouth shut, and give my opinion ONLY when I'm ASKED.  Because I respect my childrens' authority and stewardship as the parents of their own children, I can relax, enjoy my grandchildren, and let their parents do their job.  

Do the best you can to care and provide for your daughter, but most.important, love and enjoy her.(Oops! I just violated my no advice rule). No mother is perfect, we all make mistakes, but children are remarkably resilient

Replied By: celmom on Sep 24, 2013, 5:40PM - In reply to sacha_j
I had a similar experience, so I understand.  My mother had such a toxic  effect on me that it affected my relationship with my husband and children.  With counseling , I learned to establish boundaries, but it meant limiting contact with her.  I love her, but today I communicate with her by email, because of her negativity and unrelenting criticism.  (She can't let go of a grudge either)

There is good news: you can learn from your mothers example, good and bad.  My kids are grown up, and all but one have children of their own.  I trust that all of them want to be good parents, even when they do things that I don't agree with.  Partly because I remember how I felt about unwanted advice, I do my best to keep my mouth shut, and give my opinion ONLY when I'm ASKED.  Because I respect my childrens' authority and stewardship as the parents of their own children, I can relax, enjoy my grandchildren, and let their parents do their job.  

Do the best you can to care and provide for your daughter, but most.important, love and enjoy her.(Oops! I just violated my no advice rule). No mother is perfect, we all make mistakes, but children are remarkably resilient

Replied By: celmom on Sep 24, 2013, 5:32PM - In reply to sacha_j

Do the best you can to care and provide for your daughter, but most.yimportant, love and enjoy your child. No mother is perfect, we all make mistakes, but children are remarkably resilient

Replied By: celmom on Sep 24, 2013, 3:39PM - In reply to sunshineabbey
Fallon has never matured because she's never been allowed to grow up.  If she grew up, she'd have the backbone to establish some healthy boundaries; if that were to happen, Khalood would have less control.  Something tells me that throughout her childhood, Fallon was told what to do, what to like, and what to think.  I suspect that Fallon's bed was made for her, or re -made to meet her moms standards.

Replied By: celmom on Sep 24, 2013, 3:39PM - In reply to sunshineabbey
Fallon has never matured because she's never been allowed to grow up.  If she grew up, she'd have the backbone to establish some healthy boundaries; if that were to happen, Khalood would have less control.  Something tells me that throughout her childhood, Fallon was told what to do, what to like, and what to think.  I suspect that Fallon's bed was made for her, or re -made to meet her moms standards.

Replied By: celmom on Sep 24, 2013, 3:01PM
If this Mother doesn't  learn to see herself as others see her, and finally cut the umbilical cord, she will LOSE her daughter.  Khalood is almost parasitic in her need to control her adult daughters choices.  She believes that being a mother gives her the right to dismiss her daughters most basic needs for privacy and autonomy,  She refuses to give even a modicum of the emotional -psychological "space" we all need to become self reliant adults. 

Dr Phil may be right that Khalood really loves her daughter, and only wants the best for her daughte; that's what most parents want.  What I see is an obnoxious bully, lacking in the adult qualities of insight, courtesy and self-control.  Bullies might be feared and be "in control" but they're not generally respected or loved.  

Replied By: angelleah1981 on Sep 20, 2013, 5:04PM
none. unortunately not even her daughter.  :(

Replied By: angelleah1981 on Sep 20, 2013, 5:01PM
IF MY MOTHER ACTED LIKE THIS ID MOVE ACROSS THE COUNTRY AND NOT GIVE HER MY ADDRESS. After living there for a long while I would try giving her my cell number and see if she would act responsibly with it. If she started out with guilt trips etc. I would tell her if she could act normally and have a normal conversation that I'd talk to her and even call her back if not I'd just hang up. Problem solved. Actually this is what I DID with my whole family EXCEPT my mother when I moved out at 18. My family still doesn't have my address and I moved out 12 1/2 years ago! What an annoying woman. When khalood wouldn't let ANYONE talk on the show I kept yelling at the tv "put that woman in the back" "get rid of her". I can't believe he let her talk through the majority of the show. Maybe she'll watch it and see how ridiculous she is.   Daughter, at least move far away enough that she doesn't ruin your personality and your life! A couple cities away would do the trick. Good luck

Replied By: justrisa on Sep 17, 2013, 9:50AM - In reply to zaundra
omgosh!  dont you just want to squeeze her lips shut? but we wud still be able to hear her moaning, dont know what wud be worse...it's just the constant non stop noise out of her mouth that drives me insane!

Replied By: justrisa on Sep 17, 2013, 9:40AM
Omgosh! what can be said about this woman!  She is a non stop motor mouth. If given a choice between hearing her for half an hour, or a month of "Shingles", please let me have "Shingles", no kidding.

KHALOOD IS IN DENIAL!  Someone needs to really make this woman see herself inside and just make her shut up and LISTEN and stop being disrespectful! She has no right to defame the man that married her daughter, or his family. Yet she doesnt want anyone to criticize her. 

Sorry, but this Khalood woman razzled my nerves, I do not feel sorry for her husband cause he has lost control of his manhood when he married her and let her sit on his head. Right now she is the King, not Queen of hers and his domain. If I had to compare her to someone, it wud be Hitler! Shameful that the world had to see how a man cannot get control of his home and let his woman mop the whole place with his face at the bottom of the mop!

Khalood knows she loves the drama and the spotlight. She gets excited to know she pisses people off.  I do feel sorry for her dogs. They look very nervous, poor babies.

As for her daughter, I think she wants the whole cake...live away from home, be single to do as she wants, and have her mom come over and clean, fill the fridge and take care of the dog. Without having to actually deal with her mom. If she's not careful, she will turn out to be just like her mom.

Showing 1-10 of total 374 Comments