Twitter Facebook YouTube

2012 Shows

(Orignial Air Date: 05/04/12) Sarah took her two young boys, ages 2 and 4, to the gas station and ended up missing for 13 hours. Claiming no memory of what happened during that time, Sarah says she came to at an area hospital miles away. The boys were found alone in the car at the gas station by a convenience store clerk who called the police. Authorities were able to get in touch with Sarah’s husband because her phone and wallet were found in the car. She has been arrested on child abandonment charges and is awaiting trial in June. Did she really lose her memory, or is she making the whole story up? While at Dr. Phil, Sarah undergoes a polygraph examination regarding her memory of what occurred during those 13 hours. Don’t miss the shocking results!

Find out what happened on the show.
Comments
Replied By: gmono6 on May 4, 2012, 10:32PM
Has anyone checked the convenience store to see if they have surveillance cameras?  That may clarify if there was someone in a green jacket or if there was communication between the mom and the boys before she went missing.

Replied By: jacque71 on May 4, 2012, 10:30PM
Could she have been drugged? Could someone have given her  scopolamine?

http://www.time.com/time/magazine/article/0,9171,755351,00.html

Seperatly, what I found suspicious is she said she remembers everything up until the gas station. She would then have to remember opening up the safe and taking the gun out that morning when she left the house. This was before her amnesia.

Replied By: pichette on May 4, 2012, 10:26PM - In reply to nickershutchie
I have to agree with you!!!

Replied By: pichette on May 4, 2012, 10:22PM - In reply to aperturefocus
The husband looked very suspisious to me and the UFO connection is not too far fetched

Replied By: starr318 on May 4, 2012, 10:16PM
I felt the woman who left her children  in the car was telling the truth.  I felt that maybe she might have a split personality and that's why the lie detecter test was not in her favor.

Replied By: shar43 on May 4, 2012, 10:15PM
Is it possible her husband's "self hypnosis" hasomething to do with her not remembering? I totally believe her...

Replied By: bbunting1 on May 4, 2012, 10:14PM
I personally never taken this pill, but I had a close friend who would call people while taking it and have hours or more long conversations and never remember even picking up the phone. She would even talk weird or odd...almost like it wasn't her you were talking to.

Now, Do I believe this girls story?? I don't know. In order to walk away from my kids...I would have to either be dragged by force or completly oblivious to reality. I do however know to disregard the med she was on is wrong.

I wish the best for her kids and I hope she gets this figured out.

Replied By: marinaruth on May 4, 2012, 10:12PM
They should not of asked her until she called her Mom because she became aware before she called her Mom. I can't believe the expert let that get by!

Replied By: u50490 on May 4, 2012, 10:06PM
I wonder if Sara had taken an ambien shortly beofre she woke up. I have taken ambien for years.One morning I inadverently took two ambien upon rising to go to work. I thought I was taking 2 tramadol for back pain. I showered and the morning was great.My husband asked if I was k a couple times and told him yes.He stared a I applied my makeup tthe kissed me goodbye to go to work in Tulsa, which is 35 miles from our home. I contined through my morning routines and I too got in my car and had the keys in the igniton when my cell phone went off. My husband asked what I was doing and I told him I was pulling out of the driveway. He asked me ot take the keys out of the car and go sit on the couch until he got back from Tulsa to pick me up. The poo hadjust driven to Tulsa and was know turning bag to get me, becaus he thought something was no right when he left that mornng. I remembe getting out of the car and passomg put on th couch. My husband pidkce me up and told me my make looked really odd and i was respomging slowly. The next thing I remember I had people punching an poking me, stuff. Like was I afraid of anyone in my home. or has I tried to kill myslef. NONONONO Finally I told them that I had taken my tramadol but when I looked in my purse I pulled out the ambien. I had gotten the bottles mixed. I probably would have wrecked my car and likked myself and others if my husband had not picked up the odd manner in which I was applying the makeup. From the time he called me to take keys out of the igniton. I remeber absolutely nothing unitil I drifted in and out of conciusness at the hospital. It was a freaky ordeal. 

and when I did,I doscovere I had taked 2 

Replied By: pichette on May 4, 2012, 9:50PM - In reply to aperturefocus
My husband and I both watched the show today...concluded that the husband looked a little suspicious. He said he had hyptonised her...no explanation about the missing gun??? Is the OFO so impossible??It has been reported over the years about people missing for hours with no memory until put under hypnosis.

Showing 241-250 of total 553 Comments