Twitter Facebook YouTube

2012 Shows

Can the living really communicate with the dead? In a daytime television first, world-renowned intuitive mediums John Edward and Char Margolis team up on Dr. Phil’s stage and pull back the curtain to the other side! Watch as the mediums perform LIVE in-studio readings on audience members. What messages do their loved ones have from beyond the grave? Then, a skeptical Dr. Phil sits down for his first-ever psychic reading from Char. Will he become a believer? Plus, the spirit world reveals something Robin would rather keep secret! Then, numerologist Glynis McCants explains how numbers can lead to a love match. Whether you’re already a believer or still on the fence, you won’t want to miss this spirit-filled show!

Find out what happened on the show.
Comments
Replied By: dapearl on Apr 1, 2013, 4:02PM - In reply to leogorky
The devils biggest victory is making people believe he aint real!

Replied By: tiger1963 on Jan 23, 2013, 4:32PM
As a Master, I ask you to blind fold a psychic reader while the reading is taking place.

Get a close up with the camera to show your viewers that the cloth is darkened out, so the reader ccan not read body language.

The power of a psychic reading is like walking in a blind man's shoes "figure of expression only"

Please Dr Phil test this action on your other clients, and see if you would say the same as if you were not blind folded.

I don't think what I asking is being to rude either.

Sometimes to see saome one is to blindfolded so we can see the whole picture before us.

With blessings and joy from Brisbane Australia

Cheers

Tiger

Replied By: tiger1963 on Jan 23, 2013, 4:26PM
Gi'Day, or Hello which ever you'd prefer.

The ability to talk to the dead!!!

Dr Phil,

I am so suprised at you and your show for allowing the type of reference to be said. I know that some one, anyone actually talking to a dead personm is nuts.

The act of spiritual communicatiuon is just that, every one can communicate with a presence who leaves this our world to travel onward

s to another place.

The only difference between myself and Mr Edwards is he is so polite when communcating with people, I have the tendoncy to be the "truth medium" which people of this world cannot really handle.

I was under the impression that because John's book went to the best seller group, that why you asked him onto your show.

I loose to much concerntration to finish a book or its subject, yet the knowledge is vast. You sir would know it as intuition, ya know what I mean!

You teach people how to get over their fears to be the best they can be, Your life has changed since going from a typical psycholigst to a Dr of fame and seen throughout the world.

Come to Australia and see a Master at work, I am unseenm Like the spirit presence who talk to people, reading their very soul.

I have not written any books, As I have said I loose concerntration on discussing a subject, visually, No problem.

You, Dr Phil have love and you show it.

By the way I am a 3 person too.

Have a gr8te day.

Thank you

Tiger

Replied By: bibletruth on Jan 22, 2013, 10:29PM
Hello Dr Phil and all viewing,
I was under the belief you knew God, and then I watched a program you ran with Psychics, you would not have anything to do with them if you knew the truth behind them.

You may ask who am I to make such comments, and rightly so, but I was one of them, I could contact the dead, do readings, send energy to people, and many other things I wont speak of mostly occultic.

You may see no conntection but the further you move into that spiritual realm you learn it is all the same.

For those who are only looking from outside all this seems very harmless, but I wish to explain the truth to you, there is a very real spiritual world interwoven through ours, for your understanding think of it as dimensions existing alongside ours, very different but interconnected.
This dimension is the realm of Angels and Demons, and yes they are very real, the angels are there to do the Lords will but guiding protecting and defending us and his Kingdom, the demons are only here for a short time as their judgement was pronounced long ago, their aim is to take revenge on God by hurting us the children he loves.
Somehow somewhere in time, mostly in our western culture, they convinced us that God and they were not real, it was then very easy to instigate pretty much any ploy to lead us astray, except that in your heart you still know it is real even if not on a concious level.
It is to you I am speaking today, the spirits they recive their information from are not your dead ancestors and anyone else for that matter, those people are in one of 2 places, heaven or hell, the spirits they are talking to are demons that have known your relatives and or you, belive it or not most people have demons assigned to their lives, and it is these demons that give the psychics their information, I know because I used to speak to them!
You will never hear a psychic telling you about Jesus being the way to heaven because they are empowered by demons who hate Jesus.
Question yourself why you are feeling the way you are feeling about this letter, what is motorvating you?
Please know the demons used to be Angels in heaven but Satan a chief Angel lead a rebellion against God driven by his own pride, and took 1/3 of the Angels with him most of them are here on earth some are in a spiritual prision but most are here. You can find this information scattered through the bible in many places for exapmle the following Rev 12:3  And there appeared another wonder in heaven; and behold a great red dragon, having seven heads and ten horns, and seven crowns upon his heads. Rev 12:4  And his tail drew the third part of the stars of heaven, and did cast them to the earth: 
(The Dragon is satan and stars are the angels who backed satan.)
Rev 12:7  And there was war in heaven: Michael and his angels fought against the dragon; and the dragon fought and his angels, Rev 12:8  And prevailed not; neither was their place found any more in heaven. Rev 12:9  And the great dragon was cast out, that old serpent, called the Devil, and Satan, which deceiveth the whole world: he was cast out into the earth, and his angels were cast out with him.
Jud 1:6  And the angels which kept not their first estate, but left their own habitation, he hath reserved in everlasting chains under darkness unto the judgment of the great day. 
You may wonder how many is a third, the bible says of the angels left in heaven;  
Revelation 5:11 - "ten thousand times ten thousand, and thousands of thousands" - is most likely a figure of speach that simply means "myriads and myriads" of angels in heaven. Revelation 5:11-12: "Then I looked, and I heard the voice of many angels around the throne, the living creatures, and the elders; and the number of them was ten thousand times ten thousand, and thousands of thousands, saying with a loud voice: 'Worthy is the Lamb who was slain to receive power and riches and wisdom, and strength and honor and glory and blessing!'"
The same figures are used in Daniel 7:10: "A fiery stream issued and came forth from before Him. A thousand thousands ministered to Him; ten thousand times ten thousand stood before Him. The court was seated, and the books were opened." 
You get my point then there is a lot of demons running around down here trying to lead us astray, people like these psychics are their tools, making the occult look good is their job.
Dont be fooled,   
1 corinthians 10:21 "You cannot drink the cup of the Lord and the cup of demons too; you cannot have a part in both the Lord's table and the table of demons"

Please if you are interested in the supernatural as you should be know there is 2 camps, the kingdom of the God the Lord Jesus Christ and the realm of darkness where the demons work.
Choose wisely, you may get power, and or power over others, knowledge ,wealth sex etc, in this life but you will spend forever in isolation, suffering and darkness, that is not God's will for you nor is it mine or any other true christians for that matter, God and us want you to be in heaven with Him.
God is supernatural his has always been and always will be, do not think this is strange, a quick read of the gospels (1st 4 books of the new testament) will quickly show you this.
If you want to know about the truth of the spirit realm, of the maker of it all not some underling but the big boss, then you are wanting to talk to Jesus, and he is willing to be found by you.
Pray read a bible, but more importantly please go to a BIBLE BELIVING church, evangelical or penticostal if you need to see supernatural stuff, but any run of the mill church will be more than good enough for you to experience God, and find your eternal home.
Please stay away from Satans agents.

Replied By: ericyoung on Nov 17, 2012, 12:57AM
Dr Phil:  On June 16, 2003 my daughter Erica was murdered.  June 16th is also my birthday.  I would really like to meet and speak with the Medium, John Edwards who you have had on one of your previous shows.  On a recent trip to Japan, this past November 7, 2012, my cell phone rang, it was the middle of the day and when i answered, a voice said, "Hi Daddy".  I just knew this was my daughter Erica's voice.  I paused for a moment in shock and shaking, then i asked, "is this Erica"?  She answered yes and then the call ended.  The funny thing is i don't have international cellular phone service.  My daughter was 16 years old when she was murdered, but i feel as if it were just yesterday.  I have been grieving her death now for nine years, some days are good and others are not.  I am not trying to be on TV, i just really want some answers.  I truely believe that i heard my daughter speak to me.  I would be forever grateful to you if you could help me.  I am a professional bass player for the R&B group ConFunkShun.  I thank you for your time, and your show.

p.s. there is more info on my daughter her name is Erica Michelle Young 
Sincerely, Eric M. Young

Replied By: rstettnisch on Nov 13, 2012, 3:27AM
Please google  "Proof of Life After Death Yorktown"  to read about my experience with John Edward.  You need to read all the comments to get further details and the complete picture.  Then you tell me...is he real?

Replied By: rstettnisch on Nov 13, 2012, 3:24AM
Please google "Proof of Life After Death Yorktown" to read about my experience with John Edward.  You need to read all the comments to get further details and the complete picture.  Then you tell me...Is he real?

Replied By: hillala on Sep 19, 2012, 12:26PM - In reply to hpmx59
I was watching this episode --- when John Edwards is talking to that lady who lost her son -- she never mentions her sons name (I watched it over and over) -- but then John says "Llyod" in reference to the son - as that was his name -- but she never mentioned the name??? So it seems a little contrived..... how would he know the name....(and no not because he is a medium...)

Replied By: gardengirl111 on Sep 17, 2012, 6:16PM
there is so much we dont know about what happens after death of the human body.the human soul or spirit as i call it ,will always be around.all you have to do is be open  to the experience and enjoy the contact .one night after my mother passed  i was trying to go to sleep and i was talking to her ,telling her how much i missed her....i felt a hand on my head and my  mother said to me,,dont worry we will all be together soon.my brother took my picture at the gravesite of my mom and dad,and in my picture i have an aura shining around me.i like to think my mom is watching over me...betty b

Replied By: mgnorcal on Jan 20, 2012, 2:32PM
I have been watching Dr.Phil show from past few months and I was not really happy with this Psychic topic.  I think his show gives instights and advise about human behavior from therapist perspective and it was ridiculous to put psychics on the show other than sheer entertainment.  I am sure probably something to do with ratings as Dr.Phil admitted that his producers has been after him for past few months to make a show on psychics.

Dr.Phil, Please continue to do what you do best and stay away from shows like this.  I know you don't believe in psychics and was nothing to do with having them on the show but those 2 people made fool of themselves.  If they are so good why can't they tell everything without getting clues from person they are talking to.  Do they attract souls from other countries too?  if yes then will they get clues about names from other nationalities or they stick to some name starting with "J", I hear "Jane", "John" etc.  I can't believe people also get sucked into these things and putting them on shows like Dr.Phil, Doctors validate their propaganda.

Dr. Phil, Please stick to what you do best and I really find meaning in what you do and have been learning a lot.  You are making a positive impact on society.

Showing 1-10 of total 231 Comments