Twitter Facebook YouTube

2012 Shows

Dr. Phil’s guests face off in the battle of the bulge! Kristen says her skinny sister, Tiffany, calls her names and makes fun of her weight, and she wants their ugly fights to stop. Tiffany says her sibling’s eating habits are out of control, and she won’t stop trying to get her to change. Is Kristen ready to transform her lifestyle, and will Tiffany learn to become a cheerleader for her sister, rather than a bully? Then, Tanisha says she avoids family dinners, especially on holidays, because her sisters, Sandi and Tiana, make hurtful comments about her weight. Can Dr. Phil bring peace to this sibling rivalry? And, Dr. Phil surprises two friends in the audience who love to sabotage each other. Will these competitive pals take on a daunting swimsuit challenge? Plus, Dr. Phil reveals five secrets to weight loss success and shares some amazing results.

Find out what happened on the show.
Comments
Replied By: tylerpat on Jan 9, 2012, 10:21PM
To the 3 sisters.... Wow!  Shame on the sisters  who say such hurtful things! The heavier sister is prettier than any of them and this comment is not coming from a chubby chick.  I am a size 2....but ATTITUDE is more attractive than size.  To the heavier sister- you are beautiful on the inside and the outside.  If you choose to lose the weight for YOU great.  But you are already the most beautiful of all 3-  Heavy or thin.

Replied By: imbetts on Jan 9, 2012, 8:32AM
I watched this show as well as the original and want to try this program.  I am low income and I cannot afford to pay for weight watchers each week and so thought this program could work for me.  My problem is a lack of a support system.  3 years ago I left an abusive marriage, and having no friends in the city because of being isolated and kept track of by his family I moved 2 hours away from my home town.  Being new in a different city I have not made friends yet who I know could support me.  I have only been here for 2 months and although I want to try this program I don't feel I can unless I can have the support like Dr. Phil has done for these other women.  I want so badly to be part of this support group and then if that happens I will do this program.  I am afraid of failing on my own.  For 28 years I was alone with no support so my confidence is not so high right now.  But it has now been 3 years since I have been out of the marriage and I want to do something for myself, I want to start living now instead of just existing.  Can anyone on the show help me to please be a part of that support group?  You have no idea how much I need this right now.

Replied By: ocean68 on Jan 7, 2012, 12:20PM
Kristen, please don't ever let anyone else make you feel inferior. I am sure that you love your sister, and I'm sure that if anyone else would put her down in any way, you would defend her. But, I have to say that weight or no weight, you are so much more classy than your sister is. She does look like an Oompa Loompa... and when you tell her that, after she puts you down, well... she doesn't listen to you either... because she keeps making herself orange. If you want to lose weight, do it for yourself, and not for your sister or for anyone else. Weight or no weight, I also think that you're 100 times cuter than your sister. You are beautiful, smart, and seem to be very kind. I can relate to you, because I am 40, and am over 300 pounds. I have a sister who is much smaller than I am, but she would never put me down about my weight. I am sure that she would love for me to lose weight for my health, but doesn't put me down about it. Dr. Phil asked you if you're jealous of your sister... but I honestly think that the opposite may be true. I think it could definitely be her that's jealous of you.I think this is my first post on here, but I was very moved by your story. Thanks for listening, and take care.

Replied By: dpagec on Jan 7, 2012, 10:56AM - In reply to victoria4504
Yeah!  I purchased the plan yesterday, and have not been able to access the VIP site that is powered by Exercise.com.  Its showing that I do have a registered account, but after I sign in (using the email addy that I used to purchase the product) it just sits there at the sign in and I can't access anything on the page....all I can figure is that maybe they are waiting to give access until the payment has cleared. Frustrating!

Dawn

Replied By: hercules5625 on Jan 7, 2012, 9:09AM
I actually purchased this program.  When they say it's easy, what they mean is they tell you exactly what to eat.  This diet is no different than any other diet I have ever tried.  I think we all know that we need to eat lean protein, fruits, and vegetables.  The problem I have, is when I first watched The Pink Method on Dr. Phil, he made it sound like there were no restrictions (obviously you can't eat junk all the time) and it was just sooooo easy to do.  Unless you want to become a health nut, this won't work for you.  I love healthy food, but I also enjoy chocolate, fried foods, etc.  This does not allow for anything other than healthy foods until you lose all your weight.  To me that is not a different diet.  The way it is written, it is interesting, but also the EASY DVD is hard.  I did it 2 days in a row and could hardly move my thighs.  I don't think they take into account those of us who haven't exercised for a while.  Yes, you will lose weight, but the minute you put something fattening into your mouth, you instantly gain weight.  Maybe it's just me.  I do much better with Weight Watchers and good luck to everyone who is trying to lose weight.  It is not easy, and anyone making fun or being rude to someone overweight needs to stop.  We know if we are overweight.  We don't need you to tell us.  I think it is especially hurtful if it's a family member.  The two sisters who are mean to the one overweight - the minute you opened your mouth, you became very ugly.  Take a look at your own behavior.  You're not that hot!  My opinion for what it's worth.

Replied By: cigi70 on Jan 7, 2012, 3:01AM - In reply to csoko08
I like so many other people struggling would love to try the PINK Method, I'm not sure this is even something I can try due to so MANY Health Problems. I'm 41 yrs old & I've had so many surgeries since I became disabled at age 26(long, long story that is still on going to this day, & don't want to bore everybody on the message boards, unless somebody is truly interested). I have SO MUCH hardware in my back, & I have 3 of the BEST Doctors that work with me & have been for the past 16 yrs. I can barley walk & I do that now with a 4 pronged cane :( I know the exercise that most people can do, I won't be able to do. I would have to have somebody that's familiar with my case to figure out what I can do & what I couldn't do. I have an amazing husband, & kids (+ so many other family members)that will support & help me to achieve any weight loss goal that is safe for me. I just want to know if it's even possible for this 41 year old, disabled, Type 1 Diabetic to be able to use The PINK Method? Please let me know? Thank you!

Replied By: mdbunny on Jan 7, 2012, 12:16AM
As soon as I can get the money I am going to get the PINK, I need to lose 60lbs so I can get off medications and start being healthy.

Replied By: susieque48 on Jan 6, 2012, 11:43PM
Isnt it ironic?  There are 2 the guests are always competing to make sure the other doesn't lose weight....and then DR Phil gives a trip and a shopping spree to the one that loses the weight the fastest??? Maybe I am stupid but that seems to me to be ANOTHER reason to compete and if they are best friends, they will want to take each other on the trip. Only giveing one the trip?? This makes no sense to me at all,...but Im not the one with a TV show huh??  I do think the weight loss competition is  going to cause even more animosity and to me...its like having 2 people that fist-fight, resolve the issue with another fist-fight. Am I missing your point Dr Phil?  Yes...I am challenging Dr Phil to explain how he thinks creating another competition is going to allow them to stay friends. Maybe you can create a competion for strangers at home and help us to lose weight as well.  

I have struggled with weight my whole life and the people that got the P.I.N.K Method given to them, should be very appreciative. I can't afford to have home internet, much less buy the the weight loss program...so how do us poor people get started to commit to the workout? Extremely high blood pressure, arthritis, fibromyalgia and other issues have me on meds that have screwed up my metabolism and my DR told me that I am 'insulin resistant'...so Im guessing nothing is going to work for me. Can you please have a way for us homeviewers to win the IPAD and the DVD program as well? I dont expect life to be free but when we cant afford to get to the show...we get no support. I dont want to be rude and I know you cant fix evetyone,...but put your thinking cap on and help us dedicated homeviewers out

Replied By: victoria4504 on Jan 6, 2012, 11:13PM
Everytime I go to their web page, my browser crashes... :(  Anyone else having this problem?

Replied By: leowriters on Jan 6, 2012, 10:16PM
My 14 year old just watched this eposidewith me and liked how the P.I.N.K. Methos worked. She wants to know if she can do it? She is 14 was weighs 136pounds. She is 4"11'. She was wants to lose 20 pounds. Is this a safe plan for her to be on? She is very active, cheerleading, band, high school softball. We just want to make sure it is ok for her to do.

Thanks,Cristy & Becca Lawler

Showing 1-10 of total 84 Comments