Twitter Facebook YouTube

2012 Shows

(Original Air Date: 12/08/11) A Florida woman, Oneal Morris, aka “The Duchess,” is facing charges for practicing medicine without a license, after she allegedly injected patients' faces and backsides with cement, mineral oil and glue. The first alleged victim to speak out, Shaquanda, talks to Dr. Phil in an exclusive interview. After 38 days in the hospital and a year of painful recovery, how is she now? Then, Rajee alleges that she was also victimized by The Duchess. See the damages Rajee claims she suffered. Plus, the man accused of being The Duchess’ assistant speaks out, along with his attorney. If you're considering plastic surgery or believe that "just one more" procedure will get you the results you want, don’t miss this show!

Find out what happened on the show.
Comments
Replied By: jonnebyfaith on Jul 19, 2012, 10:49AM
I had to turn the show off, I'm sorry but I couldn't feel sorry for these people.  They really can't be that stupid to have someone like that do work on them?  if you can't afford it - don't do it!!!   You get what you pay for!!!

Replied By: cometohate on Jul 18, 2012, 4:49PM
Hi,

Question about the before checklist displayed during the show.  May I get a link to that list or could some staff post it to this message?  Those were a lot of good points and they got gone thru pretty quick, or at least quicker than I could assimilate them ...

They seemed like all the right questions to ask before one should do a lot of things.  Am a deft,

or is there no link to view Dr. Phil TV episodes on-line?

Thanks in advance for help getting the checklist et all ...

Replied By: skbruning on Jul 18, 2012, 4:26PM
He sits there while all these men are referred to as "she".

(They are NOT shes and never will be.)

This is an outrage.

Replied By: hothannie on Jul 18, 2012, 4:07PM
I need my teeth fixed. I am not rich. I am somewhat poor. It costs about $18,000. I have checked and it is expensive. I could go to another country or choose someone alternative who has a cheap price. Or I could just not do my teeth until I could afford to do it right. There are millions of people who have ugly teeth like mine. Sure, my teeth won't look any better until then, but it's better than settling for the risk of getting my mouth, my teeth, my life screwed. Poor people like me are looking for a better deal medically and think the going price can be undercut. Maybe on a car, or on internet, or on house repairs. But it is just plain stupide to mess with optional choices that can have devetating effects And our laws allow or ignore the offers that will hurt or kill you. It's a personal responsibility issue. 

Replied By: ajordanb on Jul 18, 2012, 3:54PM
I really hate that this happened it these women; it is very tragic. However, it's hard to feel too sorry for them. I don't understand how you can go to someone to get such a major procedure done without doing your research about the person/doctor. If someone is injecting me with something, I am going to make sure they are legit. I think they were very CARELESS! As for Oneal Morris - he's just an idiot!

Replied By: howsthatworkn on Jul 18, 2012, 2:14PM
The lady "DR." Should be in trouble for praticing without a lisence. The "patience", however, should not be able to press charges because they knew full well she was not a real dr and that right there should tell them something! Get a grip people use your brains!!

Replied By: jan375 on Jul 18, 2012, 1:38PM
As a young LPN (LVN) in Houston in 1967 I went to work for a physician -D.O. because the schedule fit my college courses to become an R.N. It soon became apparent to me that it was not a healthy practice. The Dr's specialty was injecting silicone into women's faces, breasts or other areas of the body they wanted enhanced. The waiting room was often filled with local models and celebrities cloaked in scarfs and big sunglasses.
I assisted the Dr. with these procedures as well as also giving huge amounts of IV vitamins.

The breaking point for me in that 3 month job was when I asked him where the big bottles of silicone came from. He said "Never mind-just hide it if the FDA shows up". I valued my career and license too much to continue in his employ.
I have often wondered how those women looked years later when that silicone hardened or had slipped. Unfortunately this is not a new phenomenom.

Replied By: criswilson1984 on Jul 18, 2012, 12:34PM
I do not believe the first guess!!! In the African American community you know that these people are not doctors and that this illegal!!!! I have had mine done and walking into the ladies house I knew this was illegal!!!

Replied By: mabcanada on Jul 18, 2012, 11:14AM
I would suggest educating ones self if insisting on undergoing these vulgar procedures.  To think that plastic surgery evolved to help disfigured war veterans.....

Replied By: psychic2000 on Jul 18, 2012, 9:22AM
I can't get the little girl's picture out of my mind.  Ever since I watched the show, I keep picturing that cute little waif, just an innocent little baby!    How could anyone not have loved her 100% ?  She was such a cute little girl, what an angelic little face.  It makes me want to cry.  I am sure God has a purpose for her on this planet.   Could it be to teach us all to appreciate the life we have and focus on love and caring?  Then agin why would God teach us a lesson through the pain and suffering of one so innocent and helpless?  Whatever the cosmic reasons, I cannot pontificate.  This story of Lauren has changed my view of life.  I used to wallow in self-pity and procrastinate...now all I can think about is hard work, to love & appreciate my own children more and help others.  By sharing her story with the world lauren has helped me to overcome my past.  I am a Psychic healer who helps others, but all it took was that picture of Lauren to change my life!  All the self-help books, religious preaching and lecturing, all the fame and fortune in this world could not help me- just the story of this sweet little girl.  Lauren, I  hope you know how much power your story has.  I hope you know that your story can change the world, for it has certainly changed mine forever!

Showing 1-10 of total 48 Comments