Twitter Facebook YouTube

2011 Shows

(Original Air Date: 11/28/11) Trying to beat the bulge this holiday season? Cortney says she and her boyfriend, Travis, are in relationship "pork-a-tory" because she gained 50 pounds and refuses to get married until she loses the weight. She says she's failed at every diet she's tried, but Travis says she makes a lot of excuses. He says he tries to encourage her, but Cortney says his 20 calls a day to remind her to go to the gym are not helping. How can she finally slim down for good and walk down the aisle with confidence? And, Rhenotha weighs 330 pounds and says she's ready to feel healthy. Will she accept the help that's offered? Plus, learn the four stages of readiness a person must confront before they are ready to make a major life change. Whether you’re looking to lose 10 pounds -- or 100 pounds -- this is a show you can’t afford to miss!

Find out what happened on the show.
Comments
Replied By: penfold on Oct 11, 2012, 8:42PM - In reply to sunnidee
How could he? He was in salesman mode.

What a nasty episode.

Replied By: penfold on Oct 11, 2012, 8:39PM
I started to worry about Dr Phil when he and Robyn got the whiter than white bleached teeth. Could this really be the man who has been telling us to keep it real. Now Robyn is almost a blur with the soft-focus camera and dermal fillers.

This show was no different to watching an infomercial. There was really no content; no nutritional information or how the diet works. There was a lot of upselling; mentioning brands of shoes and workout clothes. The whole thing made me sick.

This is a time when austerity is important and the focus on self must stop. People don't need the temptation of another 'cure all' diet program that will be sold in next years garage sales. They need sensible advice and support.

Dr Phil has gone over to the dark side as far as I'm concerned. I guess everyone has a price!

Replied By: katiemae2369 on Dec 30, 2011, 3:51PM - In reply to jdnokc
I understand completely what you are talking about. I have had both of my hips replaced when I was in my 30's. Now I'm 42 and my weight has gotten out of control. I want to start an excercise program, but I can't squat nor can I do anything high impact such as jogging, jumping, and most sports are out of the question. They recommend swimming, but I dont want to swim. That would be a challenge to get people on a show that have disabilities and help them to lose weight. It's much easier when you don't have any physical limitations.

Replied By: maldonv on Dec 24, 2011, 4:49PM
I am not sure if you are getting my posts.  But I hope you can tell us how to enter the Pink Method giveaway.  I did try to enter the one that expires, but not sure if it went through.  Please do reply...I try to see if you replied to the ones posted and I don't see anything.  :(  Thanks.

Replied By: maldonv on Dec 24, 2011, 4:41PM - In reply to motherof5nup
I had the same problem...as soon as I saw the show, I went to sign up for the entry but it was already past due. I did enter any way....In the hope that it would work...Did it?
I am having all sorts of health problems...and hoping to find something that would help me lose some weight and see if that would take care of some of the health issues I have.  Thank you for your show and all the goodness it brings to a lot of people.  Thanks.

Replied By: motherof5nup on Dec 23, 2011, 11:07AM
i also would like to register to win the pink method program. i am 41 years old and have been struggeling with weight for years. nothing seems to work. this program seems like a dream come true. i have been diagnosed as obese. if i could loose at least 50lbs i would feel like a normal person again. i would love to feel attractive again. the pink method sounds like something i can do and succeed at.

Replied By: motherof5nup on Dec 23, 2011, 10:44AM - In reply to iamktee
i agree. i would love to find out more info on how to win this exciting product. i have been struggeling with weight issues for years. tried everything and nothing really works.

Replied By: paperartist on Dec 23, 2011, 6:20AM
I am 59 yrs old and will be 60 in August 2012, I would love to look as young as I feel.  I have gone to the PINK Method website and even though it is a very economical price, I cannot purchase it as we live here in Mexico on m husband's social security and money is tight.  I am also diabetic and have kidney issues and not allowed to eat any meat or animal products due to my kidneys.  Will the Pink Method work for me?  I would love it Dr. Phil if you would consider sending me the PINK Method if it is something that would be available for me.
I feel that you and Robin are such a blessing and I watch your show every day.
God Bless You,
Audrey

Replied By: iamktee on Dec 22, 2011, 1:48PM
I was also very impressed by the show but no one is responding to the questions on how we may be elgible to get the book or DVD... HELP!!

Replied By: sunnidee on Dec 21, 2011, 5:32PM
Courtney is beautiful and deserves so much better than that guy!   Who does he think he is?????   I can't believe Dr. Phil didn't get on him and straighten him out!
She needs to dump his ass and find someone that will love and appreciate her for the beautiful person that she is!

I hope for a Courtney update!

Showing 1-10 of total 346 Comments