Twitter Facebook YouTube

2011 Shows

(Original Air Date: 09/29/11) Meleah and Greg’s young love story started and ended like so many — they met, fell hard for one another and went their separate ways with broken hearts. But when Meleah discovered she was pregnant following their breakup, their lives became forever intertwined. Greg says that while he has moved on with a new love and a new life, Meleah can't let go of the past and keeps their 4-month-old son, Jaden, from him and Greg even has doubts about the child’s paternity. Meleah says Greg is an absentee father who’s walked away from his family. Watch as sparks fly when Greg’s new girlfriend, Alex, comes face to face with Meleah and questions her motives. Plus, Paige was a teen mom struggling to make ends meet while her family fought over what was best for her and the baby. You won’t want to miss her remarkable update!

Find out what happened on the show.
Comments
Replied By: steamedhams on Dec 30, 2011, 2:08PM
I think the mother's comment of how her daughter was "a gift" to be given by her father to the boyfriend was immensely creepy.  Just gross.  They are awful.

Replied By: summerchic1219 on Dec 29, 2011, 7:46PM - In reply to seeyah
I believe you hit the nail right on the head

Replied By: summerchic1219 on Dec 29, 2011, 7:44PM - In reply to seeyah
I believe your post explains very accurately Malea's character and how it effects those around her. What depresses me the most about this whole episode (other than the baby being in the middle) is her attitude. It really is depressing knowing that there are people out there who maliciously hurt others, both intentionally and not, for no reason other than that it makes them feel empowered. Maybe a year away from her soroity house, make-up, and working a part-time job to help pay for the baby may allow her to grow up quicker.

Replied By: seeyah on Dec 29, 2011, 10:57AM
My take on Meleah is that she is spoiled, selfish, ignorant young woman who gets far more attention for her appearance and seemingly girlish antics than is warranted from her self-absorbed character.

Meleah dumped Greg, in a very public and nasty manner. The feelings she posted on FaceBook about Greg are her real feelings. And, I sure don’t believe Meleah’s story on the show about her dumping Greg as a way to test his loyalty to her. She made that one up on the spot when Dr. Phil suggested that possibility.

I totally believe she did not even like the guy anymore and wanted to be rid of him permanently and then changed her story when she learned she was pregnant. In her over estimation of her own cache she thought it would be a cakewalk to get rid of “honey.” The fact that it wasn’t going to happen is what really angered Meleah.  She wasn’t angry that Greg allegedly wasn’t there, (she made darn sure he couldn’t be there) but that he wasn’t prepared to dump Alex for her. 

And what does she think now, that she has revealed her complete lack of respect or regard for him they can mysteriously build a marriage together because she said so, and they got pregnant? Any chance of a marriage was over before a marriage was even being discussed. You cannot build a marriage around that codswallop and I don’t believe her feelings for Greg have changed one bit. It ain’t love folks.   

Greg and Alex have both expressed their commitment the child, but that isn’t good enough for Meleah. She wants Alex gone, then and only then, will she allow Greg to see his son. What the heck is that all about? She doesn’t want any other woman helping raise the boy? She doesn’t want Greg’s participation in raising the child, she wants to dominate and own him then spit him out much like she did before.

I think Meleah’s parents are also in dire need of counselling as they are feeding this narcissistic behaviour in their daughter and acting out on their own as well. The girl needs to grow up fast and stop toying with other people’s emotions and especially her own sons.   

What a fine mess this is.  

Replied By: alfer007 on Dec 29, 2011, 7:30AM
Outrageous-after this long drawn out story of Meleah and Greg---they were only together for ONE MONTH. Meleah's mother needs a reality check---she raised this immature, self-absorbed, mind gamer---I know shes probably thinking she will be putting out fires for Meleah for the rest of her life now that she has a baby and NO chance of a healthy relationship as long as she continues her middle school behavior. Greg needs to get court ordered visitation, pay child support and leave Meleah to sort out her own issues. This "girl" has alot to learn about living with dignity and integrity and doing what is best for her child. Maybe if she would have waited to "gift" herself to Greg she wouldn't be in this situation. Her parent's probably saw it coming since they have lived with her since birth. They need to pull their heads out of the sand and make their daughter responsible for her life choices. Greg can be a good father to Jaden without the burden of Meleah in his life. Good luck, Greg.

Replied By: smart101 on Dec 28, 2011, 11:38PM
Meleah should just move on. She is beautiful and smart.  She could meet a better "family oriented" man who will become a father to her son.  This guy took off on a trip with a new girlfriend while she was struggling with the pregancy.  Come on!.  He disrespects her dad.  How could she even stand to face the punk?  She is too good for him.  His new girlfriend is the biggest fool of all.  Meleah count your blessings.  You are no longer with him and you have your parents.

Replied By: kmb1212 on Dec 28, 2011, 9:44PM - In reply to cummter
Obviously you were burned by some man. I have raised boys myself and have dealt with a selfish little girl like Maleah. My son tried to be there for the girl who swore she was pregnant with his child. She too threatened to call the police if he showed up to the dr appt. where she had her new boyfriend there. He found out from a friend that the baby was born. When he went to the hosptal he was banned from seeing the baby. My son got an attorney to get custody of the child. That's how we got a paternity test and found out that it wasn't even his child. These trashy little girls control everything because they carried the child. Why is it that the boy is always blamed???? There are boys who try to be in the childs life only to have these girls play games.

Replied By: kmb1212 on Dec 28, 2011, 9:34PM
This girls family is nuts.  I hope this boy gets a paternity test. We were in the same situation and the girl did the exact same thing. She was pregnant with my sons baby. No way it was anyone elses. Surprise not his baby!!!! The paternity test was the best $500 we ever spent. Maleah wakes up next to a boy after a night of drinking and it's totally innocent?  Mommys little girl is fast and loose and I don't think she knows who the father is. Maleah is a selfish bratty little girl. Grow up for the sake of your child. I feel sorry for that baby.

Replied By: oscarwms on Dec 28, 2011, 7:16PM
Meleah keeps the child from Greg yet she says he is an absentee dad. why do people use children as a weapon for revenge. Your only harming the child. If Greg wants nothing to do with thechild I think Meleah should file for total custidy and move on.

Replied By: dee0419 on Dec 28, 2011, 7:09PM - In reply to sighmons
That was the ignorant thing I've ever heard! I couldn't help but laugh.

Showing 1-10 of total 120 Comments