Twitter Facebook YouTube

2011 Shows

Bullies don’t just roam the schoolyards and playgrounds; they can be found at work, in your social circles and even under your own roof! Temica RoShawn, 26, says she’s proud to be a bully and admits to physically and verbally abusing overweight people and those with disabilities. Find out what happens when comedian Kirk Fox goes undercover as a disabled man to put her biases to the test! Then, PR maven and Dr. Phil special contributor, Kelly Cutrone, makes a house call to Temica RoShawn’s hometown in New Orleans. Is the self-proclaimed bully as tough as she claims to be? Plus, Max Adler may play a tough guy on the hit show Glee but says he’s anything but that in real life. Hear the actor’s words of encouragement for kids who are being terrorized by others.

Find out what happened on the show.
Comments
Replied By: khaleesivirge on May 7, 2014, 3:07PM
Bring that THOT to the hood.. PLEASE!

Replied By: khaleesivirge on May 7, 2014, 3:02PM - In reply to jjanezic2005
I cosign every word u just said!

Replied By: jjanezic2005 on Apr 10, 2014, 8:36AM
....does this woman go out? Because I can't believe she has not had the ever-loving crap beat out of her yet.  Come to Wisco, sweet cheeks, let me give you an attitude adjustment redneck- style!! Might wanna bring a wheelchair, cuz you can surely bet you'll need it afterwards....

Replied By: estabiz on Jul 10, 2011, 9:46PM
Temica,

You are fortunate that you have an able body with good looks.
However that could be gone in the blink of an eye.

My handicapped brother whom I am very proud of my once an young able body man until an road accident broke his neck.  Now he is a handicapped person but he is a great person and I feel your attitude the the handicapped is terrible.

Careful one day Gd does not decide that you should have this experience yourself.

Love all people able body and handicapped and the world would be a better place.

Replied By: bjkirchner on Jun 6, 2011, 10:34AM
I pray for Temica RoShawn's daughter that she never has an accident or extreme fever causing a head injury  or any other type of injury, therefore making her developmentally disabled or disabled. Will Mom start bullying her too? The same could happen to Temica RoShawn and heaven help her if she needs a parking space! I just hope she learned something from the show and her daughter doesn't follow in her footsteps...
Think about it Temica RoShawn there's still hope for you. Some of us could see through your wall. I wish you the best.
Becky

Replied By: mrsedwards302 on Jun 4, 2011, 2:42PM - In reply to lyssamegan
I recently was able to catch up with my DVR shows and this show really floored me. Everything about this woman is fake. He hair, he bottom, her nails and worst her attitude. I noticed how she claimed to treat people but when she took the Dr. Phil show out with her in the city of New Orleans to show you how she really behave, she took you to the French Quarter at a time when not many people are there. Why didn't she take you two blocks down to Boubon Street? I bet you her attitude would have been completely different. She knows with whom and where she may be able to get away with that type of behavior. I am from NOLA and I'm positive this behavior would not be acceptable and she doesn't have what it takes to bully anyone besides those in her family, and that's only because they love her.  She has no friends not because they stay away from her but because she stay away from others. 

Bully Beware?  More like Bully? WTH?

Replied By: bizychica on May 26, 2011, 11:47PM
Dr. Phil:

You made a statement early on in meeting/introducing your guest Tamica that I disagree with. You stated, "You're clearly very intelligent.". Not sure if you meant that sarcastically or not, but I would highly disagree if you weren't. Nothing she said or did made me think, "Hmmm, ya know, there's really a smart girl underneath that tough exterior".

She vaguey mentioned some issues with abuse from her past that I hope desperately she gets help for. But at the end of the day, she is still responsible for herself and actions. She's an adult...with a child. Your guest is one of the most shallow and insecure people I have ever witnessed. She not only bullies people, but her friend admitted that Tamica bullies/abuses animals also. This behavior is NOT indicative of "A highly intelligent" girl. I hope you help her get to a better place emotionally so that she can heal and so her daughter won't grow to be equally as erratic.

Replied By: lorichristenso on May 24, 2011, 12:59AM
Clearly that women needs an attitude adjustment. I am so glad that everyone's not like that. I am morbitly obese and disabled. I think that when she went to jail the judge should have also sentenced her as part of her punishment to spend at least thirty days going to a group home and take care of the people there who suffer from severe disabilities and handicap's. As far as how she treated her cousin with Down Syndrome shame on her for that. She oughta be ashamed of herself. Tamica RoShawn is a horrible person. People with diabilities and people who are obese have a right to respect and dignaty just like everyone else. They deserve to be loved and cared about and treated right. They have feelings too that need to be respected. Tamica RoShawn is a self centered, arangant, self righteous women who is so full of herself. I feel bad for the people she has hurt and for the anyone else she going to hurt. She is such a selfish person and she really needs to get right with God and start treating people better.

Replied By: branwell on May 22, 2011, 3:24AM - In reply to pselgee
For the last 12 years(has it really been that long?) people have
said that about those @#%^ little toads who murdered their class-
mates.Like you,people believed that those "poor boys" had been
bullied and tormented until it was recently discovered that they
had been the bullies all their lives! The real reason they decided to
murder their innocent classmates is because they were EVIL.
An action that they've been burning in hell over for the last 12
years. How DARE you blame the victims! Shame on you! >:( 

Replied By: crazycatlady17 on May 20, 2011, 11:00PM
to Temica, I was hearing echoes.  She's too young to remember, but back during the debates that preceded the passage of the Civil Rights Act of 1964, we heard all kinds of people saying, "But I'm just not comfortable eating in restaurants/shopping next to/using the same restrooms as (you fill in everyday interaction) colored people (to use an outdated term)".  And the passage of the Act meant our society was collectively saying "Too bad! Get used to it! Others have the basic right to go where they want and live as they wish!"  The Americans with Disabilities Act essentially said the same thing.  Sooner or later, the Temicas of this world will just have to get used to it.

Showing 1-10 of total 240 Comments