Twitter Facebook YouTube

2011 Shows

Dr. Phil continues his frank discussion with four women who've had affairs with married men. While two scorned wives watch from backstage, the women reveal what they really thought about their lover’s wife. What would they say to her if confronted? Then, Dana, 39, and Sue, 45, are reeling from the news that their husbands had affairs, and are trying to pick up the pieces of their lives and family. Hear their heartfelt and angry reactions to the mistresses when they confront the women face to face. Plus, one mistress reveals that she’s married. Her husband joins the discussion to share the damaging effects that her infidelity has had on him and their son. And, former mistress Sarah Symonds has words of warning for the other women. Will this be a wake-up call for the mistresses? Will the wives find some healing or closure? Don’t miss the explosive finale, and find out: Did the other women cut their married men loose?

Find out what happened on the show.
Comments
Replied By: missbehavin81 on Nov 12, 2012, 8:40PM - In reply to greeneyes1011
Have you ever seen those shows "where are they now"?  Well, I would LOVE to tell all you "other women" out there just where exactly I am now.  I was the "other woman" and the man I was seeing did indeed divorce his wife and marry me.  Sorry ladies, nope that is NOT where the "fairytale" ends.  Ever consider that there really ARE 2 sides to every story?  No?  You think the man that is cheating on his wife with you is doing so only because of his undying "love" for you?  Think again.  I know, I know, everyone thinks that their relationship with the married man is the exception to the rule.  I thought mine was too.  Where am I now?  Well, I am in the middle of a divorce with my 3 times married husband who I believed when he said he was in a "bad marriage".  He didn't feel inclined to commit to the marriage as much as he said he did.  Specifically, he met some new "other woman" and suddenly it was our marriage that was the "bad marriage".  Do not overestimate yourself when it comes to thinking that you are the exception to the rule.  Do not underestimate his ability to act the part of sincere.  I don't feel sorry for myself, as I am responsible for my choice.  Sometimes, you have to look at who the common denominator is and do not underestimate their ability to bull*hit.

Replied By: moonstarrr on Dec 29, 2011, 9:04AM
Marriage is a two-way street.  When you are out with your girlfriends, out shopping, taking trips with your girlfriends, getting pedis, posting your life on FaceBook, blah blah blah and not taking care of your husband sexually, he will stray.  It is very easy for him to do nowadays.  Very easy for him to get what he wants with other married women and single women, too.

I was the other woman.  He was married, also.  I knew he had cheated on his wife for years before I came along. He cheated with swingers also, not just solo married women.  His wife had no clue until he brought herpes home, then he had to confess to that one incident but he did not confess to all his other philandering.  About 1.5 years later I wrote his wife emails, letters and called her and told her he was trying to hook up with me and I found him on other websites.  I told her to get tested for STDs.  She, about 2 weeks later, left me a nasty voicemail calling me all sorts of names.  A mysterious certified letter arrived also to my home which I did not accept.  Go figure...a wife in denial and turning a blind eye to her husband's serial cheating.  No kids involved; He is her meal ticket so I suppose that is why she is still with him.  And she doesn't want to admit to failure to all her family and friends.  What a joke.

I have no regrets sleeping with him and I have no regrets telling his wife about his philandering. 

Replied By: tolady on Aug 5, 2011, 12:24AM - In reply to skulcherry1
Women, WAKE UP!!!!  It is not enough that you are substituting cleaning, cooking etc.. rather than maintaining the desires of your husband and/or lover!  If you choose to put everyone and everything before him, you will lose him.......and you may never even know!

I have been loving, sleeping and nurturing a relationship with "your" husband.  You have NOOOOO clue!!!  It isn't that he is a good liar- rather, you are oblivious and in denial and refuse to accept his attempts to discuss his feelings of what is important to HIM.  While you enjoy your lunches out....your afternoons of curling with your women friends, etc... your husband is with me, enjoying everything you won't do. Entering a morning shower, solely for the purpose of manually relieving him, thinking this is relieving your duty?  LOL....just be aware foolish woman, he is sleeping with me, every opportunity he gets...dining with me, romancing me...because you let the ball drop by your laziness in particpating in romancing and nurturing your relationship.  That is how I met your husband.  And, today, I would marry this individual if it weren't for the burden you have imposed on him.  Do you really lack the confidence? Or are you really living out your "meal ticket"

Replied By: skulcherry1 on Jul 14, 2011, 1:02PM - In reply to debkscot
All I have heard from the wives on here are how they cooked and cleaned. They took care of themselves and their children, but not one has mentioned the emotional part they played in their marriage. I was married for 12 years to a man that I thought I did everything for. I thought I was the perfect wife to him in every way, but the truth is I wasn't. I didnt always ask him about his day, I didnt always tell him how much I appreciated him, I didnt always acknowledge the fact that he worked hard to take care of me and the kids finacially. Just like women men  need to be told they are worthy , loved and respected. Women think that by cooking and cleaning and taking care of the home that their men know they love them, this is not the case. Men need to hear how wonderful they are just like you as a women want to hear it. So many women complain about their husbands having affairs and want to play the blame game, but every one including the wife plays a role in infidelity. Marriage takes constant communication and if your not talking to your husband I guarentee he is talking to another woman.

Replied By: oliviaatk on May 25, 2011, 9:46PM - In reply to stl1girl
Wow you have no self respect; you can see it in the way you write. You sound like you have no heart, but I think that is because someone you loved broke it and you have now turned it off. At the end of your life when you look back, are you going to say it was worth it?? You sound like a sad person, you sound alone, you also sound like you enjoy it too, but do you really. That’s why men sleep with you, because they can see that you have no respect for yourself and you’re an easy score. There using you just as much as you seem to be using them, but is it worth it to you??? I hope you learn and find peace and happiness in your life.
Respect yourself because you’re worth it. Don’t let yourself be second best to any man.

Replied By: oliviaatk on May 25, 2011, 9:09PM - In reply to think4yourself
I was trying to get something like that out, but I’m not too good with words and I got a little angry at the women, it’s horrible sad to see women with no self respect I just hope those women read that and learn.

Replied By: think4yourself on May 25, 2011, 8:12PM
No I am not the other woman, I will not ever be the other woman, nor have I ever been. I have no been in a dishonest relationship and I will not be the cause of one. Cheating is a sign something is wrong in a relationship and you can admit that to yourself or not but that's not what I want to say.

Women in today's society are being bombarded with conflicting messages, be a strong woman, have your own career, your own family, please your husband, be attractive, you are a sex object. But your not. I saw this show today and what amazes me is that all these women seem to want respect from their men, either their husbands or their 'married men.' They want attention and respect.

What it is that women need to learn, and all people for that matter is that if you cannot respect yourself, why should anyone else respect you? Women need to learn to see what it is they deserve and WORK FOR IT, nothing comes easily. I was amazed at the lack of self respect these women had, how easily they were persuaded like teenagers into running off with another man. Yet even as a teenager, I would not act like that. I know marriage is complicated, you can't just up and leave, but you work at it. If it doesn't work, then it's your choice but running off to some married man who loves you for nothing more than whats between your legs won't solve anything.

So go, do some soul searching and figure out what it is you want, what you really want. Figure out what people are good for you,figure out what it is you deserve and work for you. Respect yourself, because if you don't respect yourself, no male will ever respect you.

Replied By: stl1girl on May 16, 2011, 1:51PM
Yep, I am the other woman... and you can hate me all you want. The truth of the matter is....I never made a commitment to you......he did. I don't even know you...much less did I get up and promise you anything in front of your family and friends.
It's much easier to hate me isn't it?

Unfortunatly for you, I never expected you would like me for a minute. The hate in your heart will only hurt you. I hope you can move past it. I didn't do this to you or your family, it was immediate sexual gratification for me..and for him. We didn't take the time to ponder all the ways this story could end...I'm sure he just thought....she'll never have to know..and what you don't know doesn't hurt you.
Sadly, your hubby isn't alone....I can sleep with married men whenever I want. It's truly amazing. I'm certainly not prettier than you, I"m not more fun than you, I"m not smarter than you. He wasn't looking to cheat, I wasn't looking to have an affair, we just got to talking, and drinking, easy, fun and there was no emotional attachment.

Know this..we don't talk about you, make fun of you, he never said anything disrespectful about you or betrayed any confidences about your relationship. We simply act in the moment...and like the elephant in the room we never once discussed you, your family or the marriage.

I could say I'm sorry, but it wouldn't be sincere. I've done this before and I'll do this again. I enjoy my single life and quiet honestly after seeing how easy men flip..I like being on this side of the coin and not the one that is deceived and hurt. I'm not sorry I did it,  I don't want to take him from you..........he'd do the same thing to me after awhile.  You clean his toilet and deal with his crap...I'll just take what I want and say goodbye.  Again......don't you dare blame me since I didn't commit to you.  Ask him what commitment means to him.

Replied By: stl1girl on May 16, 2011, 1:42PM
Yep, I am the other woman... and you can hate me all you want. The truth of the matter is....I never made a commitment to you......he did. It's much easier to hate me isn't it?  

Unfortunatly for you, I never expected you would like me for a minute. The hate in your heart will only hurt you. I hope you can move past it. I didn't do this to you or your family, it is immediate sexual gratification for me..and for him. We didn't take the time to ponder all the ways this story could end...I'm sure he just thought....she'll never have to know..and what you don't know doesn't hurt you.
Sadly, your hubby isn't alone....I can sleep with married men whenever I want. It's truly amazing. I'm certainly not prettier than you, I"m not more fun than you, I"m not smarter than you. He wasn't looking to cheat, I wasn't looking to have an affair, we just got to talking, and drinking, and it was easy, fun and there was no emotional attachment.

Know this..we don't talk about you,  make fun of you, he never says anything disrespectful about you or betrayed any confidences about your relationship. We simply act in the moment...and like the elephant in the room we never once discussed you, your family or the marriage.

I could say I'm sorry, but it wouldn't be sincere. I've done this before and I'll do this again. I enjoy my single life and quiet honestly after seeing how easy men flip..I like being on this side of the coin and not the one that is deceived and hurt. I'm not sorry I did it, but I am sorry if you find out and that you had to hurt. I actually hope for both of you that you do fix your marriage...if it's what you want.  I don't want to take him from you...it's no fun once it's messy.  I like simple easy, sex and fun communication.  You can clean his toilet and hear about his bad day at work.  Again....I didn't do this to you.  I never promised you anything...he did.  Don't blame me..if it wasn't me, it would be someone else. 

Replied By: bright16 on May 11, 2011, 6:06PM
My husband had been having an affair for 5 years before I

Showing 1-10 of total 258 Comments