Twitter Facebook YouTube

2011 Shows

While most people try to avoid drama, today’s guests not only embrace, they admit they create it. Kelly’s friends say chaos follows the 34-year-old. In two incidences, Kelly was hauled off by police or security personnel following an argument or confrontation. How does her on-again, off-again boyfriend, Clarence, handle chaotic Kelly? Then, Alyssa, 21, is not shy about saying she’d rather get physical than argue. Once punching another driver in the face, and even pulling a screwdriver on a girl in a fight, Alyssa says she is a drama queen, and she’s proud of it. Then, Todd, 41, says he’s always in a rush and everybody else is just in his way. Can Dr. Phil show Kelly, Alyssa and Todd how to take their chaotic energy and turn it into something productive

Find out what happened on the show.
Comments
Replied By: jenamarie686 on Jun 25, 2014, 11:41AM
It was a struggle to watch this whole episode!! Dr.Phil has such patience it's crazy!! She's talking over EVERYONE!!!! Seriously it was ridiculous, I'm sure she's a nice person but I really hope she got help!!

Replied By: strangeloner on Jun 30, 2011, 10:28PM
I think at some point we all take things a little too far, overreact and do something along the lines of the people on the show. But i cannot get my head around how the people on the show completely dismiss what they do and make the most idiodic excuses as to why they fly off the handle. They need to grow up and LISTEN! These bullying people who think they have a right to do what they do and say they are constantly disrespected....you can have respect if you dont show some! wake up!

Replied By: calmandsnt on Apr 25, 2011, 2:42PM
Now kelly's sister say she can't take her no where w/o kelly wanting to act out! So i guess she's(kelly) is like that friend you can't take to a party because he/she can't hold their wine! Are that uncle that always act up/showing out at a family reunion! Are that brother/sister that's always trying to hog the camera and be in the lime light  in YOUR place(wanting attention first)! So anyway getting to my point! Kelly had got some major issues that went un addressed in her pass that has yet to be settled. And too, because of those reasons she had put up a wall in her life. Playing a pitt bull type of attitude! Well there's a dominant male lion that can power house against a pit bull. A pit bull is like any other animal in the wild. At any given time the animal can turn on you. You don't know how much to trust them.And anyone that's hard to get along with or you always got to be nervous while with them.  Then it's  best to part company with them even if it's your own kin-folks! But still continue to show them love!

Replied By: connorsnikki on Apr 19, 2011, 9:38AM

I  am the mother of nine children ,seventeen grandchildren and two great -grand children !!!!! My husband and I moved to Florida twelve years ago and I try to get back to St. Louis every chance I get....... It is so unbearably dull without all the drama which goes on when I'm with the family......

Replied By: ftmillguy on Apr 19, 2011, 5:42AM - In reply to lovingone
LOL ,I totally agree with you .Time after time we watch these overweight , fashion disasters ,wearing too much makeup stuffed into clothes 2 sizes too small claiming to be a princess !!! They can barely speak a grammatically correct sentence ,have been spoiled rotten by truly ignorant parents and have accomplished nothing on their own in their worthless lifes .The funny part is these morons usually wind up with low life men who abuse them not the prince they claim to deserve .They are so delusional in their thinking to believe that people admire them instead of seeing that the audience is snickering at them as does anyone in life that comes in contact with them .You Alyssa are a cow , ugly on the outside and even uglier on the inside .You are a walking joke .The best we all can hope for is that someday very soon you get what you deserve !

Replied By: jmethomas on Apr 18, 2011, 4:14PM
All three of these ppl are bullies. They make excuses for their behaviour by blaming others and attacking them.   YOU GUYS ARE BULLIES!

Replied By: galense on Apr 18, 2011, 10:27AM
And people thought Alana was bad on the dr. phil housewives..............not worse than these drama queens.

Replied By: galense on Apr 18, 2011, 10:26AM
These two women need serious help that it appears they are not willing to recieve. That is all good, life or carma has a way of catching up with attitudes like that.  They will both meet their match one day......I can't wait and hope I get to witness it so I can laugh them out.   seriously girls, appropriately used girls, grow up!!!!!You all are no ladies at all, and like dr phil says (because I listen to him) that behavior really isn't becoming of you.    To Clarance.................run for the hills man, there are plenty more fish in the sea, she is too much for anyone to handle, so let her be alone, you wont.   Move on Clarence.   

Replied By: webbfamily008 on Apr 17, 2011, 10:56PM
I believe this is the first time I have turned off the tv during this show.  I was so angry with Kelly that I could not watch another second.  The world does not owe her anything and it definitely does not revolve around her.  Talk about immaturity!!! Time to grow up!!

Replied By: doliver61 on Apr 15, 2011, 1:41PM
It was excruciatingly painful to sit and watch Kelly in all of her chaos and arrogance. I can only hope that as she has a chance to view the show that it will become very evident to her that life is not "just about her." I believe she could be much happier if she would learn to consider others and their needs because we truly are in this world for only a short time. If she and the other guests continue at this pace, they will face a lifetime full of lonliness, bitterness, pain, heartache and despair. I hope that she will truly try to listen to others and make a change in her life from the inside out.

Showing 1-10 of total 210 Comments