Twitter Facebook YouTube

2011 Shows

(Original Air Date: 04/21/11) Are fights on reality TV shows real or just staged for the cameras? Today's guests say what you see is what you get -- and more! Davy Jones, frontman for the popular group The Monkees, and wife, Jessica, discuss the many arguments their 30-year age difference brings about. Then, Jonny Fairplay says he became the most-hated villain in reality television history when he faked his own grandmother's death on the hit show Survivor. It should come as no surprise that he says he and his America's Next Top Model wife, Michelle Deighton, don't exactly play fair in their fights at home. See what each says drives the other through the roof! And, Reichen became a household name when he appeared on The Amazing Race, and Rodiney found fame as an Internet sensation doing the "happy dance" around the globe, but as they settle into domestic bliss, the two say they fight like every other couple. Dr. Phil gives his guests an in-depth personality quiz to test their compatibility. Learn which two he says may not make it until the end of the year -- and take the test yourself!

Find out what happened on the show.
Comments
Replied By: franbagger on Jun 25, 2012, 7:41AM
The main reasons Davy Jones married Jessica Pacheco because she was young, pretty, and a trophy wife.    They argued about small stuff seemed ludricious to me.and had to have had other reasons.

Replied By: tagonzo on Jun 27, 2011, 7:54PM - In reply to shahnster
I so agree with you. they all act like children fighting over the balls and building blocks. "I am 24, do this, do that, pres of this club"..blah blah..you have a family, why are you so involved in things outside of the home---cause you don't want to be at home??? tough- put pride aside, get real with your reality husband and each of you grow up and grow together.

Replied By: slemon on Jun 24, 2011, 7:03PM
I was sad and disappointed when watching Dr. Phil cave when confronting Sara as he tried to get her to see how she avoided the truth with regard to her payola attempt. It was quite obvious her goal was to get cash for her own advancement by blatantly promising access to Prince Andrew. Her convoluted story of getting the money for her "friend" and that the person paying was "investing in her company" was preposterous. Don't get me wrong, I love the Duchess. I feel for her. But, you as a therapist should have held your ground and helped her face the truth. What you did was wrong, bordering on malpractice. You should revisit the issue with her. She IS worth saving.

Replied By: michelegyselin on Jun 24, 2011, 5:31PM
I took the OCEAN personality test, but I didn't print out the results, and it's hard to remember the scores otherwise.  But I also took another personality test--the one Dr. Phil had taken on Oprah's show before it went off the air and had scored 55 on.  The first time I took it I got a score of 40, the second time, still without cheating, 42.  So I guess I'm pretty consistent.  The difference is not a major one although it does put me in a different group than at 40.  But at least people are not yet afraid to trust me.

Replied By: phoenixspirit on Jun 24, 2011, 3:45PM
The personality is something we construct, but it is not who we are and it is based on our beliefs. The personality is made up of three characteristics, mental, emotional, and physical. We are more that. We are spiritual beings. What is behind the mask we were? Who is the true observer? It is not the personality. The personality is made up of our past conditiioning. We are the innate Intelligence of God who is what our Source of being really is that lives one from life time to life time. We are not three dimensional beings. We are fourth dimensional beings living in a three dimensional world. We are Spirit and Spirit is what is Aware.

As an astrologer ther are twelve major personality types and this human realm and they are the twelve signs of the zodiac.

Replied By: flagana on Jun 24, 2011, 3:30PM

have you noticed in today's couples the men are getting older and the women remain the same? There is hardly a couple visible today that is in the same age range or untouched by surgery? the women have nothing in common except the money. rule #1: no women should or could change a man. this show is what you get when you try. when you are older this stuff doesnt matter.

Replied By: hpmx59 on Jun 18, 2011, 10:03AM
Doctor Drama Life Phil Real Realiity Robin Star Television. If I was a star all girls would be in a good shap-- ed or they would not be star at all. See you on 06/24/11. Sincerley Your. Russell Vlaanderen;.--------------------

Replied By: sanjuangal on Apr 23, 2011, 8:59AM
Davy Jones married eye candy. Just duct tape her mouth.

Johnny make my stomatch turn......just duct tape your mouth!!

Replied By: shahnster on Apr 22, 2011, 7:30AM
Davie, when you marry your granddaughter you're bound to FIGHT.

Johnny and Michelle: WHY did the audience applaud when Michelle said she gave her sloppy second left overs to her daughter? She's a full time student, she works full time, she's in a play, she's the president of a club, and she volunteers, and the 5 minutes of her time she gives to her daughter isn't BOO'd???? The audience applauded her as if she was Mother of the Year for sitting on the floor with her daughter when all of her other priorites are done. Are you kidding me???? What on earth has our culture come to? Shame on Michelle for putting her daughter last on her list of priorities, and shame on the audience for applauding that.

I fast forwarded through the homosexual "couple" as I won't be indoctrinated by the homosexual agenda. And shame on Dr. Phil once again for giving them a platform.

Replied By: pirateplow on Apr 21, 2011, 7:08PM
I long ago realized that a relationship was about teamwork. 

Being ex-army, I learned long ago that my life would depend on being able to function as a team.. that they can trust me to do my job and that I trust them to do theirs.

being in a good relationship is the same.. two savy warriors, standing back to back, working to protect themselves and each other from the varied attacks of life.  Trusting each other and being trustworthy.

I think when we remember that of all that life throws at us, the one place there shouldn't be stress, is between these two people.. this team.. this couple in love.

Work together.. talk if something troubles you.. listen if the other person is troubled. accept there are differances and treat each other as equals.  and don't bottle things up.. so many times I bottled up something for days, stewing on them and when they boiled up and we talked about them, it turns out I misunderstood or even misheard what I thought I heard, and took it all wrong.  There was nothing to be upset with at all.  I personally had to realize that if I know this woman loves me, then I must also remember she'd never do anything to purposely hurt me, it's a misunderstanding, and we can talk about it..

anyhow, live well, live happy.. don't overdose on stress.. and never be the cause of stress in your team.. work together to solve things.

Showing 1-10 of total 20 Comments