Twitter Facebook YouTube

2010 Shows

At the conclusion of their sleepover, The Housewives hit the pavement with trainer Ben. See which Housewife quits the competition early, and find out what the women do that hits too close to home for Jennifer, making her mad at the group. Then, Alana confronts Gloria about her lack of participation. Will sparks fly, or will the women agree to work on their friendship? Next, Gloria shares why she believes the other women are trying to sabotage her relationship with Michelle. When Michelle confronts Gloria about being defensive, Gloria goes on the attack. Will this destroy their friendship? Michelle admits she’s under tremendous pressure maintaining her relationship with Gloria. How will this intense tug-of-war end? And, Dr. Phil meets with the women to discuss what they have learned about themselves so far. Who recognizes her own negative behavior, and who’s still in denial? Plus, Gloria meets her matchmaker and learns an embarrassing truth.

Find out what happened on the show.
Comments
Replied By: jeannekcfan on Oct 12, 2011, 4:15AM
Hi i'm from Denmark and they send episodes here now from December 2010 right now so they're pretty new! I don't think i've watched Housewives from the start but i loove watching the Dr. Phil show and my favorite episodes are with the Housewives ;) I've seen probably 5-6 episodes including this one and i never want the show to end. If there was a DVD with the episodes i would buy it ;) It's so interesting to see what everyone thinks about eachother and see them together, specially in the sleep-over! :)

Replied By: diamondgirl56 on Jun 5, 2011, 1:21AM
What happened to Dr. Phil's housewives. I didn't think they had all their issues settled.

Replied By: fyoosha on Jan 22, 2011, 7:08PM
I can't  understand why anyone would waste precious time watching cursing,bullying, pouting elitist "women"carry on, complain and show disrespect to others, for nearly an hour.
They can pay for their own therapy,they can volunteer to help others, they can donate food,clothing or money to shelters.They can  get over themselves, and put on their Big Girl pants.  They can remember The Golden Rule.
Good Grief!
fyoosha

Replied By: cherylco on Jan 19, 2011, 4:43PM
It was interesting seeing the show today, but in witnessing how far they've come, I realized I will never get that kind of help for my issues. I relate most to Michelle, having a very critical and absentee father whom I have come to fogive and respect, but I am messed up in the world of relationships. I'm 56 and have been single most of my life, married once for about 3 yrs and 2 children I raised on my own. Didn't date at all when raising them and now that they are gone, I tried the internet for meeting people, but have not found what I'm looking for. I probably never will and that makes me very sad all the time. I don't like being this way, but I can't seem to find my way out. Maybe if I keep watching the show and keep on living, something will happen... Rocky Mountain Low :(

Replied By: areyoukiddingm on Jan 19, 2011, 10:14AM
Hello,
Sorry but I did not know how to get on here to mention this ........I am new to all of this and the community.
First I am a fan of the show ...BUT  why oh why did I see a Preview with ALEX ..from the Dr.Phill Family .
I am sorry But I think he has done way to much for this family already, I really don't think I could watch this Child or the family again....I think they are in it for the 15 min. of fame period.

Sorry Just needed to Vent, but I am sure millions feel the same way!

ww

Replied By: mommacita77 on Jan 19, 2011, 9:10AM
Why are they called the "Dr. Phil Housewives" when only one or two of them are actually married?

Replied By: storm66 on Jan 18, 2011, 8:30PM
omg im glad the housewives are back me and my husband record this every week and watch it as soon as we get home from work. This is good for the rest of the world to see how each one of them has a different issue that they have had to deal with in their past and that if it isnt resolved it can haunt them for the rest of their lives if they let it. Dr.Phil you are the best keep doing what you are doing.p.s.I wish oprah was still on before you cause i think we need to face reality and you both tell it kike it is.

Replied By: tafoushe on Jan 18, 2011, 1:00PM
OMG...I was so happy to see the show today and the housewives are back.  I was afraid the series was a failure, but I was glad to find out that I was wrong!!

Love it, love it, love it!!!

Can't wait to see what happens this year.  I am TOTALLY hooked.

I love to hate all of you and I love to love all of you...you can't make this stuff up...haha

Tiffney

PS.  Jennifer you look FABULOUS!!!!  Keep it up girl : ))

Replied By: operadiva on Jan 16, 2011, 8:53PM - In reply to elainesz
I also saw the Millionaire Matchmaker episode and my eyes popped our of their sockets when I saw Gloria. She was at her social best, but I also noticed it was an "act." Gloria is very unhappy and, even though she comes across as very secure in who and what she is, I've come to the conclusion that her self-esteem is probably not as high as she wants us to believe. Please don't believe, however, that I particularly like her. No, I've been around people like her, and I'd be able to call her on her crap. I kind of wish Dr Phil had done so, rather than allow her to judge the other women, which only served to create poor feelings amongst most of them against her. Crazy, but I kept watching; I couldn't help myself.

Replied By: elainesz on Jan 12, 2011, 6:35PM
I was watching an old episode of "Millionaire Matchmaker" and who do I see amongst the group of women at the mixer but Gloria. She was not chosen for a mini-date. Anyone else catch this? I was also amazed to see other familiar faces on this same episode : Josie, the entitled women who was so adamant about wanting a Jewish husband (no mention was made that this millionaire she was set up with was Jewish and Josie was just as obnoxious with Patty as she was with Dr Phil), and the journalist who was on the Dr Phil show about open relationships who was so against monogomy. Both she and Josie are obviously insincere and only interested in being on TV.

Showing 1-10 of total 156 Comments