Twitter Facebook YouTube

2010 Shows

In an emotional one-on-one with Dr. Phil, Marty breaks down in tears as he discusses his two daughters, 22-year-old Alexandra and 19-year-old Katherine. Find out his thoughts about Alex and Tony’s relationship, and his feelings about bonding with his third grandchild. What does Marty say is his biggest fear? And, Marty makes an offer to Alexandra – if she leaves Tony! Then, hear Dr. Phil’s warning for the father, and get his insight on what he believes Alexandra should be doing right now. And, Marty and his wife, Erin, currently have custody of their 6-year-old grandson, Nathan, and 2-year-old granddaughter, Leilah. Are they raising their grandchildren differently than they raised their two daughters? Plus, a frightened Alex called Dr. Phil producers on her way to the hospital. Find out what caused her trip to the E.R. Get caught up with this family.

Find out what happened on the show.

"Marty is the kind of man who likes to get things fixed — quickly — and move on. He has been working very hard to listen, understand and influence Alexandra and Katherine." Read more of Erin's candid thoughts on her blog.
Comments
Replied By: redhatterb on May 21, 2010, 1:58PM
I feel that eRin's make over was rewarding her for having spoiled her daughters rotten, thus enabling them to act the way they are acting.  Erin coul have improved her own appearance by getting a shorter hair do.  Her long hair around her face was making her look older , by pulling her face down.    The whole family has been given WAY TOO much from this show.  For as hard up as Alex makes it sound like she is, she always has nice clothes, make up and so on.  Most of the hard up people that I know can't afford make up and basically all they have in their wardrobe is jeans/casual pants and t-shirts. I am the grandmother of four that range in age from 23 to 14, and I would never have takne in any of them and they are all in one family, because I have had to work to support myself.

Replied By: hpmx59 on May 21, 2010, 10:34AM
Alexandra Doctor Erin Family Katherine Marty Phil Re Robin Turn Warning. I hope that Tony will move out of that house and have his freedom from Alexandra who is still haveing a baby. See you on May M-
onday 24th, 2010. Sincerley Your. Russell Vljaanderen.---------------------------------------------------------------

Showing 401-402 of total 402 Comments