Twitter Facebook YouTube

2010 Shows

We've all heard the saying, "Don’t get mad, get even," but after watching this show, you may think twice before seeking vindication! When husband and wife Deborah and Todd first appeared on Dr. Phil, Deborah admitted to embellishing the truth to get revenge on Todd, which landed him in jail for almost a year. At that time, Todd admitted to having thoughts of revenge against Deborah.. A few days after the show, he got his wish, and what has happened since seems like a made-for-TV movie! In a strange twist of events, Deborah received a text message stating that Todd had died. But two weeks later, she received a phone call from him! Todd joins the show to explain his side of the story. Did he fake his own death, or was it all a big misunderstanding? When Dr. Phil drills down, will the truth finally come out? And, the couple didn't take Dr. Phil's advice after the previous show, but will they now? You won't believe the twists and turns in this story of revenge.

Find out what happened on the show.
Comments
Replied By: brindlelover30 on Jan 6, 2011, 2:44PM
I signed up at my gym 2 weeks ago... a very nice guy gave me a tour and then signed me up, did all my paperwork. Seemed very normal, polite, professional. Well fast forward to this morning, and guess what show was on half the TVs in the gym? I wasn't watching though. I watched it on DVR when I got home, and low and behold, the guy that worked at my gym was Todd! No joke. I went back to my gym this afternoon, and spoke to the manager. He said that Todd was no longer working there, that he quit last week. (What a coincidence) The manager played stupid about knowing anything about the show. I didn't believe him, but whatever. True story though!

Replied By: plyrwhtsnw on Jul 14, 2010, 9:06AM
This woman amazes me, she acting like a victim for spending one night in jail? personally i think she should be carted back to jail for another 200 odd days. I absolutely do not believe she was devasted when she thought  Todd was dead, she clearly didn't miss him when he spent 10 months in jail, and she trying to tell us 2 weeks thinking he drowned was hell? Doe eyes and crocodile tears don't work with Dr. Phil fans!!

Replied By: piggy19 on Jul 13, 2010, 8:22PM
Regardless of whether this guy is a pathological liar. He spent 10 months in jail for something he didn't do. I feel that he got it far worse than she did. She spent one night in jail. How does that compare?

Replied By: mmmarty on May 13, 2010, 4:51PM
At the end of the show letting into him when she had him thrown in jail for 10 months? 

She earned all of her hardships and then some, I just don't feel very sorry for her.

Yes he was made a fool of by his paper trail and the Dr. Phil detective team, but

the damage she caused was worse.

Replied By: laurabodge on May 7, 2010, 2:29PM
Revenge is good when the other one deserves it and the thruth is told. In this story one side was not telling the truth so revenge was not useful nor right. However if someone tries to hurt you or your family then that person deserves it rt back but twice as hard. I am in that situation rt now. And my revenge is for that other person to lose thier job and home. The other person is a meth addict and should not be teaching students. She destroyed my relationship with her brother and she had me evicted from my apartment. Now she is going to pay dearly by losing her job and home. I have reported her to the school district and demanding a hair drug test and I told her husband that she is a meth addicit.  I could care less about her since she did't care about me!

Replied By: iammo52 on May 6, 2010, 3:46PM
I find it so diffuclt to go on day after day and put a smile on my face because that''s what everybody expects.  When I watched that show, I am so sorry to say but I wished he had died instead of my husbasnd....sometimes I wonder how I will get through this...

Replied By: iammo52 on May 6, 2010, 3:43PM
Tell me Dr. Phil, why a scum bag like that gets to go on living when my husband of 37 years is taken away from me!  Where is the justice in that?  Why when we loved each other so much does he have to die and that idiot gets to live???  Please help me try and understand>>>>

Replied By: readandreply on May 3, 2010, 2:37PM - In reply to krjc5442
Your description is too long winded and the fact that you call her "the beauty queen" says alot.  Your "reporting" of your version of the facts is obviously very biased towards your son.

Replied By: cindee1 on May 2, 2010, 6:17PM
this man at all!  Isn't he showing signs of a person that thinks he can do anything and get away with it?  Like a Scott Peterson?  I'm glad that Dr. Phil called him on it but I'm concerned for all the new people out there that he might take advantage of in the future.  Shouldn't Dr. Phil try and give this guy some much needed guidance and therapy?

Replied By: kcherrysr on May 1, 2010, 2:57PM - In reply to krjc5442
I have lived through some thing simular It is very sad that our judicial system allow this and also pepetuate this type of behavior.  their are millions of women and children that need to be protected from abuser, however  a lot of good people find themselves in court and fighting because someone is mad and hurt. good luck

Showing 1-10 of total 106 Comments