Twitter Facebook YouTube

2010 Shows

As her daughters battle for their mother’s attention, Erin finds herself caught in the middle of  their sibling rivalry. Dr. Phil puts the mom in the hot seat to find out why she puts up with her daughters' entitled behavior. Learn why Erin breaks down and what Dr. Phil tells her she must do. Then, Alexandra and Katherine's relationship is plagued by jealousy, betrayal and bitterness that is tearing them apart. Can Dr. Phil break through the barriers and to help the sisters get on the road to a new relationship? In an emotional dyad, one sibling makes a shocking confession, and the other pours her heart out. Will they choose to forgive each other? And, find out what Alex fears the most for her sister, and if Katherine admits to having a substance abuse problem.

Find out what happened on the show.
Comments
Replied By: nyashaashley on Jul 23, 2010, 9:36AM
dear alex ny name is nyasha live in africa in zimbabwe i have followed your story from the very beginning. i have to say that i admire your strength and courage. you have been judged so harshly by many and i just dont understand it. i come from a place where girls have children at fourteen and forced into marriage.they nver get get out of these marriages because divorce is taboo. you not only left an abusive relationship u moved on and found sme1 that luvs u for u....u give me inspiration....never let public opnion get u down
you are beautiful!

Replied By: barbouryea on May 16, 2010, 10:37AM - In reply to diane631
Are you kidding me!  How old are you?  Katherine was a young girl who looked up to her big sister and was still idealistic enough to expect her to do the right things in life. Katherine actually believed you don't have sex before marriage, let along get pregnant!  You obviously never had a sibling you wanted to be like when you were young.  OMG, are you so jaded by this world that you don't remember when you knew right from wrong and smart from stupid.  Alex totally popped Katherine's bubble by getting pregnant at 15, and then she had to live with all the attention Alex was rewarded with after making that stupid mistake.

Replied By: barbouryea on May 16, 2010, 10:15AM - In reply to jakers3
These girls were far from ignored, and they are respectful and well mannered -- when they want to be.  They definitely know right from wrong and what is proper behavior, which they display when it's important, but like so many kids, when they're out of site of their parents, it's a whole different ball game.

Replied By: mama2332 on Apr 15, 2010, 7:29AM - In reply to diane631
I agree with you! I like Alex, and i think katherine is nothing but drama...and Erin is a trouble maker!

Replied By: diane631 on Apr 5, 2010, 4:38PM
Katherin, I can't believe you were so upset that your sister was pregnant at 15. You are nothing more than a drama queen. "Oh my God, my sister is only fifteen and pregnant, and now I am going to get a bad reputation because of her:" What a DRAMA QUEEN!!! You are just doing whatever it takes to get attention.

You and Alexandra don't get along because of your mother, she is a trouble maker. I can't believe Dr. Phil can be that stupid and not see what a trouble maker and Drama Queen your Mom and Sister are.

Replied By: b246810 on Mar 26, 2010, 5:34AM - In reply to np03340
Maybe she was intimidated. She seems for the most part very immature, but maybe this time was genuine, I would have to see. I saw a Monday show looks like Erin and Marty on the thumbnail then it turned back to the child obsessed show.

Replied By: csidney on Mar 25, 2010, 5:21PM
The "family" was supposed to be back this past Monday. Any possibility the moderators could let us know when they will be back on the show.

Replied By: b246810 on Mar 22, 2010, 5:31AM - In reply to csidney
he must be off with Jay and Erica since they had their baby. But are the shows taped a couple of months in advance? 

Replied By: b246810 on Mar 22, 2010, 5:29AM - In reply to hippos
havent heard of it before

Replied By: b246810 on Mar 22, 2010, 5:19AM - In reply to aunt2ten
Erin does her best sometimes I think she is genuine other times she is fake and stand offish.  But if they all just stayed away from each other for a while, maybe did their own thing, theyd be healthier.

Showing 1-10 of total 455 Comments