Twitter Facebook YouTube

Dr. Phil Community Suggestions and Help

Join the new Dr. Phil Community! The Community will allow you to personalize your message board experience. Click here to find helpful tips to getting started. You can also post your questions, and we'll answer them! Or, if you have a suggestion or idea for the DrPhil.com community, let us know!
Comments
Replied By: catmom8 on May 22, 2015, 7:51AM
I am new to this community and I am new to any of this kind of messaging.  Not young and born with a computer,  and not real computer literate.  I  have watched Dr. Phil for years and am glad for the work he and Robin are doing.  Talk to yall later.

Replied By: rachelochs1985 on May 19, 2015, 8:59AM
I love watching our show but here what I can't understand  why in the world would a teacher thank it was okay to do what she did Dr.Phil I m just a house wife and I have to say I have no kids but if I did that teacher would not be around them period that wasn't  right what she did the is 15 years old he's a child  I feel sorry for the boy .

Replied By: monicarichter on May 12, 2015, 3:01PM
I do not understand that guest She did not listen . Why do you have shows liike this It used to be interesting now it is just tv

Replied By: maripat on May 5, 2015, 3:43PM
I'm tired of these guest that come on the show and don't even want help.  All they do is yell and talk over each other and don't even listen to anyone. Let them go

Replied By: sunshine171211 on Apr 28, 2015, 3:09PM
my  name   jill and  my   three   kids   were adopted out  without  my   perfstion dfcs  forged  my  name  on the  parents   rights  paper  and  now  the  lady  susan boswell thst  has them wont  let  me  see them and   dfcs   open a  old  closed case to  take  my kids  i  think  its  wrong  to  take  kids  out  of  a  good  home  with thier  mother  to  put  them with stranger

Replied By: edellis on Apr 28, 2015, 6:45AM
see :   baddfs.com   to see how they play the agenda and who profits from it  , lawyers . therapists . for political influennce !

incentives paid by the government to the foster care groups 

All drained from social security fund !

Replied By: melissaw72 on Apr 27, 2015, 11:15AM
Hi ...I still am not getting the newsletter.

I did everything you suggested ... I called Verizon, I checked my blocked email, checked spam folder ...

Verizon can't block anything from their end ... I have to manually block it myself (they told me this when I called).  So I checked my blocked email, and your email is not in there.  And nothing is in my spam folder.

Can you please check on your end again because I have done absolutely everything on my end, including calling Verizon, and it isn't my end with the problem.

Thank you.

Melissa.

Replied By: lizmariecar on Apr 18, 2015, 6:00PM
A smile is inspiring. comforting, familiar, polite & healing. A smile can make an impression, statement & be contagious. Every day brings the million reasons we all use our smile, without ever even realizing it. But, for me, my smile is what brings torment to me rather than joy & I always do realize when I have to use it. Key words being 'have to' (social expectation). I've spent SO many seconds, minutes, hours, days, weeks, months, & years trying to reach out for help with it. My name is Elizabeth Carpenter. I'm 24-years-old. I have an under-bite, cross-bite, & TMJ. I have paradontel disease, loose/shifting teeth, & jaw bone loss. My teeth are rotated, crooked, crowded, cracked, & broken. My wisdom teeth are impacted & my enamel is very soft. I know I'm going to lose my teeth, soon & rapidly, & it TERRIFIES me. My depression, anxiety, & hopelessness about the situation is intruding my every thought & consuming my functionality. I have sleepless nights & anxiety attacks over trying to figure out how I can obtain possibilities to realistically financially take care of my dental needs so that i dont have to accept the end result as having to be dentures. At such a young age. The longer it takes, the worse & more expensive it becomes. When I was 11 I wrote a letter to Oprah (haha) asking for braces. When I was 14 my friend's mother attempted to help me get veneers with her in Mexico. That didn't work because there wasn't legal guardianship. For my 16th birthday I asked my parents for braces. Not a car, not a sweet 16 party, but for braces. Unfortunately but understandably they couldn't be provided.Since I turned 16 I've been working & trying to save enough money. But, life happens & I haven't kept my head even hardly barely above water. I know there's so many others in need, & definitely many whom are enduring much tougher struggles than I, but still I hurt. Physically & emotionally. I just want to be 24. I want to want to kiss my boyfriend & not feel repulsive. Confidentally smile in pictures. Go to social dinners & order what I want, not what's soft. Not ever have the thought of taking my dentures out before I sleep with my partner cross my mind again. Carry lipgloss instead of ibuprofen in my pocket. Please help?

Replied By: nrjr45 on Apr 16, 2015, 5:33PM
Dr Phil. I have watched you for so many years, but today's show you talked and believed a psychic, which isn't to far from psycho. You have now diviated from your Christian faith. We war everyday with Satan and you battled with today's showing, but we do not accept or encourage ourselves or other believers, brother and sisters in Jesus Christ, to look to seer's to get our answers. Today was the first time that I have ever seen you on the other side of wisdom, while the seer's was calling out to you and your personal life the past and what has already happened. Please look at the video again. All the wisdom God has given you to help others including myself, in just one show you consulted and agreed upon something you should not have encouraged. I hope you watch the playback of the seer's sitting down with you and you will see that you were just a child and very nervous with your hands and awe of what he did, putting you onto the couch being counseled instead of giving the wisdom God has granted you

Replied By: crazypancake on Apr 10, 2015, 2:09AM
Does  Dr Phil get any type of feedback regarding viewer comments???? Does Dr Phil read any of the comments?? Does Robyn???  

The dissatisfaction expressed in the comments is increasing.  We want the old Dr Phil back.  

Now I notice  the number of  daily comments after each show  is decreasing.  Significantly. Are viewers going away??  Why are they decreasing??It seems like several of the viewers that would regularly comment have gone silent.  Why is that? Have they stopped watching? 

I recently wrote comments here trying to point out concerns. I guess it went to  the trash  can, it never posted. I was sorry to have that happen. I have been a fan since day one, I want  Dr Phil to be around for a long time. Someone has got to tell him.  Is he just surrounded by "yes men"???  Is he just burnt out????

Showing 1-10 of total 262 Comments