Twitter Facebook YouTube

Dr. Phil Community Suggestions and Help

Join the new Dr. Phil Community! The Community will allow you to personalize your message board experience. Click here to find helpful tips to getting started. You can also post your questions, and we'll answer them! Or, if you have a suggestion or idea for the DrPhil.com community, let us know!
Comments
Replied By: b51case on Aug 24, 2015, 9:38AM
I just saw a re-run of the woman who was in love with her ex (Chad) and her husband (Brent).  What did they do?  Update, please.

Replied By: bbq1959 on Aug 21, 2015, 3:35PM
You ask so of the dumbest questions

Replied By: surettabug on Aug 14, 2015, 10:48AM
Once again, I'm watching the episodes of Jeremy accused of molesting his three-year old daughter, Kailey.

They keep running these programs, where Dr. Phil comes down very hard on the mother and basically claims she is using the child as a pawn against the father.

I had done follow-up research and found he WAS accused of several crimes regarding his daughter -- none of which was every discussed in a follow-up.

While Dr. Phil was using 'due diligence' with the parents, I honestly think there should be an hour highlighting that the MOTHER WAS RIGHT.

These episodes break my heart; she was doing everything she could to protect the child, and the audience deserves closure (especially because it's run on sydication so often).

Replied By: spiritual7365 on Aug 6, 2015, 4:04PM - In reply to misbren
Hi Misbren,  I saw that show and agree with you that it was heartbreaking! Though the young man was an addict and had a strong influence over the young girl, he knew that he needed help as much  as she did. It was, I think, very moving and sad. Kudos to him for being brave and strong enough to see the wisdom in breaking up. It really proved that he did love her. Maybe, he can go on & have a  fufilling life when he is sober. She will have a better chance now to create a life for herself. Dr. Phil is wonderful, and has changed these young people's lives forever!

Replied By: spiritual7365 on Jul 28, 2015, 8:06PM
lI joined Dr. Phil recently. It's great for people to talk and share opinions & view others thoughts of current shows or personal issues.Every show, guests walk away with a better understanding of their problems plus continued therapy if needed. Why I wonder, has Dr. Phil  never received a daytime award? They call his show a talk show. I know it is much,much more than that. Regular "talk shows" do not get help for people in emotional pain, but instead talk about the latest fads & famous people .Dr. Phil though, really helps people get past their issues that are holding them back from living a happy, productive life. He gets "REAL"! He is changeing the world one person/family at a time. What could be a better goal than that. I've learned myself so much from his "ISM'S" to his common sense & even beyond all that, to the ways I can hear, help & care about my family, friends, & yes even the people we don't know that cross our path in life! Dr. Phil my hat is off to you! You are an inspiration to millions & deserve all the alcolades you receive! Take a bow Dr. Phil to our standing ovation for you!!

Replied By: jenniferm71 on Jul 27, 2015, 2:07PM
My 19 year old son is struggling with delusions and daily mood swings.  We can be having a great day together, hitting golf balls, cooking, watching a movie, and in a split minute he can get mad at me because he thinks I am talking to his friends behind his back.  He just finished his freshman year at college.  I say finished, but he failed all of his classes in the second semester.  He has been hospitalized 2 times over the last 5 weeks.  I am exhausted from walking on egg shells each and every day.  I am estranged from my husband (not the father), and I am seriously worried about my other 2 teenage sons.  I am in desperate need of help and advise.  College tuition is due next week and I am not positive that he needs to go back.

Replied By: DrPhilBoard1 on Jul 26, 2015, 6:08PM - In reply to spiritual7365
Hi!

Comments posted to someone's blog must be approved (or denied) by the blog owner, our staff does not monitor blog comments, only original blogs. It is the blog owner's responsibility to monitor their own blogs. This means if you post a comment to your own blog, YOU need to approve it before it appears to the public. You'll find them under My Comments (Comments Pending)

The Comments Pending are comments someone (including yourself) has posted to your blog. Blog owners are responsible for monitoring their own blog comments, our staff does not moderate those. If it says no comments pending, then that means no one has sent you a comment to review.

Hope this helps!

Replied By: misbren on Jul 25, 2015, 5:32PM
I watch Dr.Phil everyday and today I was in tears as I watched this addicted young woman and her boyfriend breakup and the help Dr. Phil offered. We need people in this world like Dr. Phil. I love him for what he does for hurting people in this world. God bless you and all that you do Dr. Phil.

Replied By: DrPhilBoard1 on Jul 25, 2015, 4:40PM - In reply to spiritual7365
Hi!

The add a friend blue bar only appears to others and only when they are logged into their account. You won't see it under your own name since you can't friend yourself. I see the button fine when I look at your profile page.

Replied By: voyager13 on Jul 23, 2015, 6:08PM - In reply to maggieliz2
WRITING INTO THIS IS CONFUSING. FIRST, ONE HAS TO REGISTER, THEN  LOG IN, NEXT FILL OUT IN TEXT WHAT IT IS YOU WANT TO SAY/ASK AND AFTER ALL OF THE INFORMIATION IS FILLOUT OUT THERE IS A BLUE BOX LABELLED "SEND STORY". 

AFTREWARDS....................

THERE SHOWS UP PROMPTS FOR PRIVACY INFORMATIONN AND ALLOWING YOUR DIAGLOGUE TO BE ACCEPTED. SO, I SENT THE WHOLE ARTICLE AGAIND, NOT SEEING ANTHING LIKE CHECKMARK AND/OR JUST A SIMPLE YES OR NO FOR PERMISSION TO USE INFORMATION SENT IN.D

THEN I NOTICED THAT THERE WAS 27 PLUS PAGES. 

BOTTOMLINE, THIS IS PROBABLY THE LONG WAIT. EITHER ONE COULD HAVE SENT IN THE MESSAGE INCORRECTLY OR THERE IS ONE HECK OF A WAIT.

I JUST KEPT FILLING IN PROMPTS AS THEY APPEARED SO SORRY THAT THERE IS MORE THAN ONE REQUEST FOR HELP.

VOYAGER13 AKA FACEBOOK PAMELA VOYAGER

P.S. I HOPE THIS HELPS YOUR DILEMA. I HOPE I DON'T GET INTO THE SAME SITUATION BUT FROM THJE LOOKS OF IT, THINGS DON'T LOOK PROMIISING FOR A QUICK RESPONSE. THIS SHOW, DR. PHIL. AND ROBIN ARE QUITE POPULAR.......................

Showing 1-10 of total 287 Comments