Dr. Phil Community Suggestions and Help

Join the new Dr. Phil Community! The Community will allow you to personalize your message board experience. Click here to find helpful tips to getting started. You can also post your questions, and we'll answer them! Or, if you have a suggestion or idea for the DrPhil.com community, let us know!
Comments
Replied By: danafox107 on Aug 21, 2016, 5:48PM
I am an elderly woman, living in Florida, whose husband passed away several years ago. In a state of emotional weakness and lack of knowledge about ruthless people, I was totally destroyed by a monster con artist and his real estate partner. They set me up and literally took everything I had worked for all my life and left me homeless on the street. They evidently did this sort of thing frequently and made me look like the guilty party. I tried to report it to the police but they ignored me and basically said that I should have known better. They ruined my reputation and turned my family and friends against me. Of course, they weren't true friends or they would have helped me before it was too late. I have tried on many occasions to find an attorney to help me to no avail. I have serious health problems and debts and find it miserable to beg for assistance constantly. Is there any way that you could help me find an attorney or anyone who would help me? There is property value involved which I desperately need and there is a potential for an attorney to be paid a fee to handle this case. It is extremely difficult for me to talk about this and I am an emotional wreck. Please contact me by email:  alexislondon47@yahoo.com to let me know whether you could offer me any assistance. I will be happy to provide more details if someone will contact me. Thanks, Kathleen Godwin

Replied By: leslie1973 on Aug 16, 2016, 4:10AM
We area having a Great Flood in our area that no one has ever experienced before. This is worse tha Katrina. People here need your help. Please reach out to rescue. Tune into wbrz.com to what I am referiing to if you dont already know. If someone else is reading this other than Dr. Phil, please get this to him ASAP. This is a deadly Flood.

Replied By: lindamw77 on Aug 9, 2016, 4:34PM - In reply to lindamw77
I really need help asap.  Along with depression I'm having panic attacks  my reading about subject tells me panic attacks.  I told my Dr. about them.  She said she would set me up with her Social Worker but nothing's been done.  I feel alone in this battle  I don't know what to do...  I wish I could see Dr. Dike on Dr. on demand but they still don't accept my insurance; I've worked all my life but now having trouble keeping a job, I'm about ready to give up.  I keep coming to dead ends.  Please don't let this letter be a dead end.  Please give me some correspondance back you even have my phone no. to text or call.  I wish I could admit myself to the hospital but they won't take you unless your suicidal. I'm running out of choices i need help fast  I've written many times to you and board etc and only had one response.  I've tried so many different ways to contact you, text, call write to the show, email board of directors. and this route...PLEASE DON'T LET THIS BE A DEAD END... 

I've been watching your show for a long time.  If I'm not home I DVR the show every day.  right now there are  repeats on  your probably getting ready for another season.  Please don't ingore my cry for help...

yours  lindamw77

Replied By: lindamw77 on Jul 16, 2016, 2:16PM
You don't know me of course but:

I want to visit Dr. on Demand on a regular basis seeing Dr. Dike.  He is awesome!!!!!

The problem is -  is that my insurance is not  networked in with Dr. on Demand.  My insurance won't do the receipt thing; you know (get a receipt and have Insurance pay for it)  so what I am asking you is if you could network in my insurance called:   AMERIGROUP.   It would be extreemly helpful.  I'm low-income so I can't pay for it out of pocket..  Can you please help me with this.  This can be a very awesome thing in my life  or another dead end in my life.  Please help make this a possitive thing for me.  I thank you very much in advance.   Please, email me.

Need your help real bad... I'm going there to try to iliminate sucidal thoughts out of my life and work through clinical depression.  To try to get a life plan in action. I do take meds for them which keeps me level but I know I need theropy to overcome my problem with out going over the edge.

I don't know what it takes to network insurances in but hoping it can be done with Amerigroup!!!!!!   Thank you...

Yours  Linda Wentz  or  lindamw77 user name on your site....TY TY TY  and say Hi to Robin...  You two are amazing :)  PLEASE respond to me.. my email is  lindamw77@yahoo.com  TY again.

Replied By: drummer94 on Jul 14, 2016, 12:40AM
I hope you are getting my messages. I wont stop til i get a yes or no on getting help from Dr. Phil.

Replied By: DrPhilBoard1 on Jul 11, 2016, 12:08PM - In reply to leslie1973
Dr. Phil is currently on vacation, to contact him or the show please use one of the following forms:

Ask Dr. Phil

Email the Show

Because of the large number of responses we receive each day, unfortunately not every e-mail can be answered personally. Be assured that the producers do however, read each submission carefully. If a producer wishes to follow up with you, you may receive a phone call or an e-mail response.

Replied By: leslie1973 on Jul 11, 2016, 11:14AM
Why isnt my question being answered?

Replied By: leslie1973 on Jul 7, 2016, 9:26PM
How do I get in touch with Dr. Phil?

Replied By: DrPhilBoard1 on Jul 7, 2016, 2:11PM - In reply to marypaulinem
If you deny a friend request, they have the option of requesting again. What you might want to do is neither accept or deny, this way that can'y keep requesting to be your friend. This, I believe would work similar to a block, we do not offer blocking.

Replied By: marypaulinem on Jul 7, 2016, 1:34PM
Hello!  Am just wondering, is there an option to block someone from contacting you via this site?  Recently, I began to feel a bit uncomfortable and just stopped communicating with that person.  I noticed the person did try to contact me since, but I just denyed / deleted the comments without reading them.  All seems great now and I could just continue denying / deleting in future if needed, but just thought I'd ask.

Thanks!

Showing 1-10 of total 337 Comments