Twitter Facebook YouTube

Dr. Phil Community Suggestions and Help

Join the new Dr. Phil Community! The Community will allow you to personalize your message board experience. Click here to find helpful tips to getting started. You can also post your questions, and we'll answer them! Or, if you have a suggestion or idea for the DrPhil.com community, let us know!
Comments
Replied By: aidenstruth on Jul 7, 2015, 12:49PM
I have never seen a show about men being abused or men being raped or men being anything not even a gay man being targeted of harrasment or cyber bulling all these deal with woman or children what about the men? 

I have physically been sexually assulted by woman and men and i am so sick of being laughed at and harraseed about it. I am also sick of how men get zero help where are the shelters for men abused where is the help for men why cant even a man get counclers about being abused. 

I even tryed to get help with this situation and i get told i have to wait 7 months before i can even get help with it yet a woman calls and they get in right away this is wrong. 

I honestly believe that people should realize that men have just as many problems and can be beaten and raped just as much as woman can!

Replied By: jamieherron on Jul 6, 2015, 5:51AM
i really love your show, i have moved a young man in my home bc he was abused by his father it all we knew till talked to his mom and got the other side of the story what can we do to help him. he still is going to stay with us and start counciling but how can we help him with is mom and to tell the truth?

Replied By: benjet12 on Jun 16, 2015, 5:40PM
I HAVE ALWAYS BEEN AN ADVOCATE OF WOMENS RIGHTS.  I AM 71 YEARS OLD AND HAVE SEEN MANY CHANGES. BUT MY DAUGHTER GETS NO CHILD SUPPORT FOR HER CHILD. THE FATHER QUIT A  GOOD JOB AND WORKS OFF THE BOOKS, NOT TO PAY CHILD SUPPORT.HE DOES NOT SEE HIS CHILD. I SUPPOSE  IF PERSUED HE COULD BE JAILED BUT THEN HOW WOULD HE PAY SUPPORT.NOW I SEE ANOTHER SIDE. WHILE MY SON WAS STILL IN COLLEGE HIS GIRL FRIEND GOT PREGNANT. SHE DID NOT TELL HIM THAT SHE STOPPED TAKING THE PILL.WHAT A SET UP.WHEN MY GRANDDAUGHTER WAS 9 MONTHS OLD SHE WENT HOME TO HER FOLKS.  MY SON WAS DEVASTATED  .AFTER GRADUATION STARTING HIS JOB HIS VERY FIRST PAYCHECK WAS SLAMMED WITH CHILD SUPPORT. HIS CHILD  IS NOW 13. HER MOM JUST WENT BACK TO COURT AND GETS DOUBLE THE AMOUNT. PLUS MEDICAL AND BILLS FOR BRACES.  MY SON MAKES LESS THAN I DO AND I AM RETIRED. HE COULD NEVER AFFORTD ANOTHER CHILD AND IS NOW VERY DISTRUSTFUL OF WOMEN. I WOULD LIKE TO KNOW IF I AM CORRECT. I BELIEVE HIS PAYCHECK IS TAXED, THEN HE MAILS THE CHILD SUPPORT CHECK. THEREFORE HE JUST PAID TAX ON THE CHILD SUPPORT.  HE CANNOT CLAIM THAT AS  A DEDUCTION AT TAX TIME, CANNOT CLAIM HIS CHILD AS A DEPENDENT. THE MOM CLAIMS THE CHILD AS A DEPENDENT AND DOES NOT HAVE TO PAY TAX ON THE INCO ME OF CHILD SUPPORTLAWYERS HAVE SAID IT IS NOT FAIR BUT IT IS LEGAL THEY HAVE ALSO MOVED 2 HOURS AWAY DUE TO HER HUSBANDS JOB AND HAS ANOTHER CHILD  STRANGELY SHE QUIT HER JOB AS A TEACHER  I GUESS THE EXTRA MONEY FROM MY SON ALLOWS HER TO STAY HOME NOT FAIR BUT LEGAL  IF MY SON GET A SECOND JOB TO MAKE ENDS MEET, SHE GETS PART OF THAT THEN THEY MAY CALL THAT HIS EARNING POTENTIAL SO HE CANT QUIT. ON YOUR SHOW YOU SAY IT IS ALL ABOUT THE CHILD AND YET IF A WOMEN DECIDES TO ABORT A CHILD A FATHER HAS NO RIGHT TO WANT TO  KEEP THAT CHILD NOT FAIR BUT LEGAL. MY SON IS VERY DEPRESSED BUT NO ONE CARES ABOUT THAT HIS LIFE IS RUINED.   WHERE ARE FATHERS RIGHTS  DEPRESSED MEN DONT MAKE GOOD FATHERS SOME OTHER MAN IS RAISING HIS DAUGHTER. M

Replied By: fromfelicia on Jun 14, 2015, 3:15PM - In reply to grmaconnie
...that's why people hate being around Christians.  let alone talking to them.  they can't be who they are.  one thing I can say about the world, they are real.  when are we gonna learn that?  I think we need to learn the difference between clean and real

Replied By: lovelife100 on Jun 11, 2015, 11:00AM
I am loving that this is working. I did try tracking calories with an app but, the scale wouldn't budge. This was amazing to me! Just wondering if things can be substituted for easy packing (work)? An example is replace the egg with peanut butter on the rye crackers.

Replied By: marshie99 on Jun 4, 2015, 12:05PM
im trying to post my replies but nothing shows up. I'm using iPad with safari

Replied By: lyndad1956 on May 31, 2015, 11:26PM
one of many dating sites   whih spawn  dating scams is through Facebook  called TopFace and is based out of South Africa-- primarily -Nigeria.  it's very inexpensive to chat- 5.00---   but beware-- I encountered  3 men who claimed to be physicians  and  my career prior to my medical retirement was in the medical field  in various positions- medical assisstant and office manager--  I  was able to question them using medical terminology.   Also-- be cautious about men with 2 first names== like   ==as an example- Wulliam Cole; David Glen, etc,

Replied By: grmaconnie on May 30, 2015, 6:15PM
Dear Dr. Phil,

I really, really love your show!! My husband and I watch it every day but there is one thing that bothers us alot and that is your language. You say you are a Christian and I don't doubt that you are and so are we but I don't want you to lose veiwers because of this and I've heard the same complaint from many others who have stopped watching your show. I think you have really give good advice to people. Do you think you could try to clean it up a little? It would really mean alot to so many!!  Thank you and God Bless,

Connie Fagg

Replied By: catmom8 on May 22, 2015, 7:51AM
I am new to this community and I am new to any of this kind of messaging.  Not young and born with a computer,  and not real computer literate.  I  have watched Dr. Phil for years and am glad for the work he and Robin are doing.  Talk to yall later.

Replied By: rachelochs1985 on May 19, 2015, 8:59AM
I love watching our show but here what I can't understand  why in the world would a teacher thank it was okay to do what she did Dr.Phil I m just a house wife and I have to say I have no kids but if I did that teacher would not be around them period that wasn't  right what she did the is 15 years old he's a child  I feel sorry for the boy .

Showing 1-10 of total 270 Comments