Twitter Facebook YouTube

Dr. Phil Community Suggestions and Help

Join the new Dr. Phil Community! The Community will allow you to personalize your message board experience. Click here to find helpful tips to getting started. You can also post your questions, and we'll answer them! Or, if you have a suggestion or idea for the DrPhil.com community, let us know!
Comments
Replied By: steamboy on Jan 15, 2016, 9:24AM
  I must admit that I've already formed an opinion regarding the guilt or innocence of Avery. My first impression is that  he's guilty.  There are too many consistencies pointing to hisguilt. Although I've only seen the first of a two part series.  I would like to hear  what are the inconsistencies in the prosecution's case, so perhaps Is should  withhold judgement. My gut tells me he's guilty, at least for now.

Dr.Phil is correct about the power of wealth playing a role in the outcome of a trial. I use the O.J.Simpson trial as an example.  It was nothing short of amedia circus.  In the end, Mark Fuhrman ended up  being on trial, instead of Simpson..  The famous line; "If it does not fit.  You must must acquit"referring to Simpson trying on a leather glove,. rings pretty hollow if a person thinks long enough to come to the conclusion that leather after being soaked in liquid (blood) shrinks.It was courtroom grandstanding at it's best.

Replied By: spiritual7365 on Jan 12, 2016, 1:28PM
Thank-you Board member1, You are right I am not seeing them from outside my site.  Maybe they will go off at some point but at least they are not seen by others. Of course they are still there when I'm logged in but  I can live with that. Thanks again for being so prompt in your service to the membership of Dr. Phil's Community.

Replied By: DrPhilBoard1 on Jan 12, 2016, 10:22AM - In reply to spiritual7365
I'm not seeing any tags, try logging out and then viewing your profile and blog pages when NOT logged in.

http://community.drphil.com/profile.blog/spiritual7365/

If you still see tags, please let us know exactly where you're seeing them.

Replied By: spiritual7365 on Jan 12, 2016, 9:38AM
I have checked my complete blog and have removed all old goals. I typed in a new goal as suggedsted. The blog tags will no delete. Can you help this process. I feel they are a nusiance and want them gone. Thanks.

Replied By: DrPhilBoard1 on Jan 11, 2016, 12:01PM - In reply to spiritual7365
You'll need to delete any goals with tags, then post a new goal and don't add a tag.

Replied By: spiritual7365 on Jan 11, 2016, 11:08AM
I asked for help on how to remove "tags" from my profile site and My question was printed BUT NOT answered. Please let me know what to do to remove these tags, I no longer want these tags attached to my site. Thank-you for answering in advance.

Replied By: spiritual7365 on Jan 10, 2016, 1:59PM
I have changed my goal with sucess but I can't remove the tags that are attached and need to know how to remove them ? I tried writing the goal over and not using the tag option but they still remain. Please help. Also if I click on the tag word it takes me to a short version of a blog without showing all the blog entries. What can I do to get the tag words off my site? Thanks in advance for answering.

Replied By: filusaz on Jan 2, 2016, 5:22PM
I purchased the book but couldn't do smoothies. I don't mind cooking and no trouble with the food variety but I don't really like sweet drinks and have no trouble giving up sugar. I would like some more choices that arent milkshake like.

Replied By: db1802 on Jan 2, 2016, 8:04AM
I am new to this and this is my first entry so please bear with me.  I just found out on my sons 30th birthday  (on new years eve ) that he has used heroin.  He told my other son and they told me yesterday.(my son & wife)  He is unaware that I know and he lives with me. My other son does not.  After the first initial shock of finding this out I am not able to at least straighten my head out enough to try and do what I can.  My other son who told me, his girlfriend, my husband (his stepfather) want to have an intervention before this gets any worse.  We of course do not know what stage he is in.  He states he has snorted it and injected it to see what it was like.  When he first told my son (on the 30th) he of course tried to reason with him that it was dangerous ect.  He got no where because my son actually thinks there is nothing wrong with it.  I believe he is in a beginning stage because he has paid us money, there is money in my house that has never been touched and many of the "signs" really are not apparent.   He has an entry level job that does not pay much and he told his brother that he has a crappy job and really nothing to live for. So there are underlaying factors with this.   I am not in denial I just do not have actual facts on how bad this is.  We believe that even if he is not a full out addict he will be soon.  I am trying to get any information I can before we have an "intervention meeting"  which we want within a day or 2.  I know I cannot make someone see what they are doing and get help if they do not want to.  My question is what do you do? I want him to be evaluated by someone that is independant that I can believe.  Do I give him an ultimatum of getting evaluated (and taking the advise of treatment) or move out.  My head is really realing from this and I do not want to make a mistake.  Any advise would be welcomed.  My 2 kids (him being one) and my husband are the only family that I have.  His father was into Cocaine and when they were 7 &9 I divorced him so they would not be around it.  He is now dead at 55 from his choices.  My son does not think he has a problem but just the fact that he did is speaking volumes.  I would welcome any help someone could give me.

Replied By: steppa0216 on Dec 7, 2015, 4:31PM
How do you find help in a town with little to no resources? I  messaged Dr Phil I would love to tell my story about life after foster care. I've hit a dead end and I don't know what to do. Lonhg story short I'm 27weeks pregnant and about to be homeless

Showing 1-10 of total 315 Comments