Dr. Phil Community Suggestions and Help

Join the new Dr. Phil Community! The Community will allow you to personalize your message board experience. Click here to find helpful tips to getting started. You can also post your questions, and we'll answer them! Or, if you have a suggestion or idea for the DrPhil.com community, let us know!
Comments
Replied By: igiveuponname on Jan 16, 2017, 4:12PM
So, I just watched this episode and decided to come here and have my say.  Dr. Phil shows himself to be COMPLETELY naive where these drug addicted parents are concerned, and I am REALLY tired of him sneering at the foster parents who take these children in, whether they be relatives or strangers.  He said that if HE had been involved at the time, those little girls would have NOT been removed from those heroin infested parents.  Who would have taken care of those girls while the parents got on the waiting list for state funded rehab, Dr. Phil?  And who would have taken care of the girls when they finally got in?  And do you know the percentage of heroin addicts who relapse?  And, just because kids in foster care have some mental health issues doesn't mean the FOSTER parents caused them!  Those children were neglected and/or abused and then handed over for the foster parents to love and care for. THE VAST MAJORITY ARE GOOD PEOPLE and you make them seem like they aren't.  No telling how many children will be put in some warehouse environment now that you've made being a foster parent seem like something to be ashamed of.  It took my daughter 4 years to get off of heroin and come back to her children (the dad is STILL GONE 9 years now).  I am not ashamed I stepped up for my grandsons, no matter what you say.  I say GOD BLESS FOSTER PARENTS and thank you for stepping up, not just talking about it and having money to throw, but the ACTUAL day-to-day hour-by-hour care of these babies.  Shame on you Dr.

Replied By: lindasch100 on Jan 4, 2017, 5:52PM - In reply to ronkacy
He often says "we will keep you updated on this story"  But he NEVER does.   And nothing posted online about them either.  I would really like to see how some of the stories turn out.  (Oh except for Todd, who was on the show three times.  If he can't put in effort I don't want to waste any more shows on him)

Replied By: redwings1967 on Dec 21, 2016, 10:21PM
Dr.Phil i have watched your show from the beginning never missed a show. Ive known a lot of people this last year that have quit watching the show because all you do is refer to you and your son jays book company and you promote Robin like your show is her infomercial. I dont care about Robins skin cream or anything else she does she needs to go on qvc not dr phil

Replied By: welltreat on Dec 9, 2016, 2:34PM - In reply to DrPhilBoard1
Can you please sned me to a link or article or something that shows the connection, if it is really his product how come i can't find it listed anywhere on the entire web excpet for the drphil.rehab site?

Replied By: DrPhilBoard1 on Dec 7, 2016, 4:18PM - In reply to welltreat
Yes, this is a legitimate website belonging to Dr. Phil and his son Jay.

Replied By: welltreat on Dec 7, 2016, 2:16PM
There is a company claiming to be Dr. Phil and Jay. It is called Path to Recovery - it is a virtual reality addiction treatment program. www.drphil.rehab

Is this really them or someon trying to scam people ?

I can't find anyinfo on the internet connecting them except for the pictures on that website..

Replied By: spiritual7365 on Nov 30, 2016, 9:35PM
Hi Boardmember I,       Please ignore my request that I just submitted. I was trying to remove the Marriage Site Subscription and it would not go off and after I wrote to you,  I went back to my Profile Page, and tried it one last time, it went off. Sorry for bothering you. Thank-you anyways. Spiritual7365

Replied By: spiritual7365 on Nov 30, 2016, 9:27PM
Hi Board Member I,      I clicked on to Subscribe for the Marriage site. I now want to UNsubscribe. So I did and it shows on that site that I have UNsubscribed. But on my Profile Page at the bottom there is still the Marriage (subscribe) listing and I can't get it to remove. I have tried everything. What do you suggest. This has never been an issue before with any subscription. Thanks in advance for listening and responding. Spiritual7365

Replied By: lisadmelton on Nov 17, 2016, 5:16PM
Amanda wanted her Dad to day he wss sorry.  he said he was.  He didn't tell Amanda that he was sorry for thr sick things he and her mother did.  I am sure he was sorry he got caught.  Im sure, and Iam hopeing that any man and every man in prisin had their time with him.  But Amanda asked the wrong question. She should have adked him if he was sirry fir what he had dine to her then and up to the present on to her future life.

Replied By: ggordon123 on Nov 12, 2016, 1:19PM
Dr. Phil,

I have normally watched you whenever I am able to......I am shocked that you would have Megyn Kelly on after the election that has been decided by the American people.....Thought you of all people would not be influenced by the media basis & the Hollywood crowd that is out of touch with reality...Believe this is now the time to bring our country together that has separated us so much these last years....  Yes, I am a Conservative and thank the Lord for all of our blessings........why not go over all the sexual issues of Bill Clinton....

Sincerely,

Ginger Gordon

Showing 1-10 of total 356 Comments