Dr. Phil Community Suggestions and Help

Join the new Dr. Phil Community! The Community will allow you to personalize your message board experience. Click here to find helpful tips to getting started. You can also post your questions, and we'll answer them! Or, if you have a suggestion or idea for the DrPhil.com community, let us know!
Comments
Replied By: spiritual7365 on Nov 30, 2016, 9:35PM
Hi Boardmember I,       Please ignore my request that I just submitted. I was trying to remove the Marriage Site Subscription and it would not go off and after I wrote to you,  I went back to my Profile Page, and tried it one last time, it went off. Sorry for bothering you. Thank-you anyways. Spiritual7365

Replied By: spiritual7365 on Nov 30, 2016, 9:27PM
Hi Board Member I,      I clicked on to Subscribe for the Marriage site. I now want to UNsubscribe. So I did and it shows on that site that I have UNsubscribed. But on my Profile Page at the bottom there is still the Marriage (subscribe) listing and I can't get it to remove. I have tried everything. What do you suggest. This has never been an issue before with any subscription. Thanks in advance for listening and responding. Spiritual7365

Replied By: lisadmelton on Nov 17, 2016, 5:16PM
Amanda wanted her Dad to day he wss sorry.  he said he was.  He didn't tell Amanda that he was sorry for thr sick things he and her mother did.  I am sure he was sorry he got caught.  Im sure, and Iam hopeing that any man and every man in prisin had their time with him.  But Amanda asked the wrong question. She should have adked him if he was sirry fir what he had dine to her then and up to the present on to her future life.

Replied By: ggordon123 on Nov 12, 2016, 1:19PM
Dr. Phil,

I have normally watched you whenever I am able to......I am shocked that you would have Megyn Kelly on after the election that has been decided by the American people.....Thought you of all people would not be influenced by the media basis & the Hollywood crowd that is out of touch with reality...Believe this is now the time to bring our country together that has separated us so much these last years....  Yes, I am a Conservative and thank the Lord for all of our blessings........why not go over all the sexual issues of Bill Clinton....

Sincerely,

Ginger Gordon

Replied By: amandaroberts on Oct 11, 2016, 6:11PM - In reply to ronkacy
I second that! I would love to see some updates on the people who come on Dr.Phil's show!

Replied By: ronkacy on Oct 4, 2016, 11:20PM
I would love to see some update shows to see how people have turned out specially when Dr. Phil so graciously arranges for them to get the help he thinks they need.

Replied By: ronkacy on Oct 4, 2016, 11:20PM
I would love to see some update shows to see how people have turned out specially when Dr. Phil so graciously arranges for them to get the help he thinks they need.

Replied By: lindamw77 on Sep 25, 2016, 2:33AM
wow...  We have alot of flooding in Iowa...  Some churches don't have church on Sunday,  most of the bridges are shut down.  Record Cresting I hear.  wow... and on top of that  it's raining again  WOW!!!!!  I wonder what Monday will bring...  for schools and business'.

Replied By: shannon361979 on Sep 14, 2016, 6:13PM - In reply to copssis911
KRATOM!!!

Replied By: shannon361979 on Sep 14, 2016, 6:10PM
Dr phil....

My name is Shannon, I am 36 years old and have 2 kids. I cannot STRESS THE ISSUE ENOUGH ABOUT SAVING KRATOM!!! Kratom has helped me and thousands of others regain theyre lives back from opioid addiction!!!! The DEA is planning on banning it as of Sept. 30!!! PLEASE HELP SAVE LIVES!!! Kratom is a PLANT that does NOT get you high but keeps you from opioid dependency!!! I wish you can do an EMERGENCY SHOW and support this wonderful plant!!! Susan Ash, founder of The Kratom Association is JUST the woman you want to help advocate this!!!! Please everyone her do your research... Look at the lives it has saved from OD's!!! THOUSANDS (in yhe US only)!!!! I would be honored to share my story but there is a CRUNCHLINE!!! We have until Sept. 30 to try to get the ban stopped!!

Go to FB #IAMKRATOM    #KRATOMSAVESLIVES!!!!  Look at all the sucess stories and you tell me if this is a DRUG!!... The OPIOID EPIDEMIC IS MASSIVE and it WILL get worse once this happens!!! 

#VETRANSFORKRATOM!!!! 

Thank you for listening, I hope this can help!!!!!

Showing 1-10 of total 350 Comments